Control👁‍🗨

~{Chapter 15}~*This chapter is about when Brainy's ancestry memory takes over him again!
When Nia gets hurt badly and his anger causes him to turn off his emotions... becoming emotionless.
So, it's up to Nia to bring him back to his old self again. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Kara tied up Brainy and strapped him to a chair with power-dampening cuffs on his hands and legs. As he was trying to break free "Let go of me at once!!!" Brainy shouted out.  Kara walked to him. " Sorry, Brainy. We can't do that until you're back to your good old self again."
she said softly. Brainy evil laughed. "You can try. But it won't work by my calculations..." he said chuckling evilly while stating his calculations and broke free! He started attacking his friends and Dreamer. As she immediately stopped him in his tracks
with her🌀powers✨While creating a dream dome around Brainy and trapped him inside. Unable to escape.
As he banged on it and yelled "Let me out of here! Nia Nal Or I will..." he paused.

He froze when he saw something in the dream dome projected by Nia. Seeing flashes✨of memories as his emotions started to form
While trying to resist... But he couldn't. Because when he saw Nia he felt something in his heart💚. Which he didn't quite understand.
But the real Brainy did! how much he loves❤️Nia that would always bring him out of his darkness👁‍🗨
And back into the Light🔆Where he truly belongs with Her💙.

As Brainy cried out feeling a rush of his emotions and feelings coming all back to him...
Until he snapped out of it and back to his old self. "Nia," he said softly. As tears flowing down his cheek.
Feeling sadness of what he did to his friends and Nia. When Dreamer saw that she knew it worked!
she immediately dropped the dome as it disappeared back into her gauntlet glove as She ran to Brainy in open arms
comforting him lovely while hugging him dearly. And he was crying and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.
"Nia, I'm so sorry!" He said whimpering with tears in his eyes. Dreamer held him closer and he laid his head on Nia's shoulder.
"Brainy, it's ok. You're back to your old self again. That's all that matters to me. And you didn't do any of that stuff to me or our friends.
It wasn't you..." she said softly.

they broke the hug. As Brainy and Dreamer stood up and looked into each other's eyes.
He spoke out softly. "Will you ever forgive me? Dreamer." Brainy said being apologetic with a sad look.
"Brainy, You don't need to apologize to me. this isn't your fault. And Don't blame yourself...
I know that wasn't you. Cause the you I know would never do that." Nia said softly being understanding
About Brainy and his actions. He sniffed at her and gave her a slight smile. "I know, But still. I shouldn't have done that...
Seeing you in pain. It really got to me." He said softly.

Nia replied sweetly. "Brainy, that's what it means to have emotions. feeling them are completely normal for everyone even me...
my anger gets the best of me And it shows how much you love and care for me." She said while speaking from experience with her emotions.
Brainy nodded. "Thank you, Nia Nal". He said softly with a smile. And instead of wiping his tears away...
He chose to just feel them in a good way and not a bad way. "To embrace them". Something Lena once told him to do.
As Nia kissed his cheek lovely. Which caused Brainy to smile brightly.