Rooftop party!

~{Chapter 35}~*this chapter is about when the Super-Friends get together tonight on top of Kara's apartment building rooftop to watch Halley's comet☄️. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At Night*
Kara and her friends were at her place having Game Night like they always do twice a night on the weekend... But tonight was different!
as they were playing charades and trivia questions to pass the time until midnight🕛to go up on the roof to watch Halley's comet☄️.
(Time skipped to 11:30 pm)
As they gathered all of their stuff for the "Rooftop Party". Such as outside chairs, blankets, snacks🥟🍤🍰🍿🥜🍪, Drinks🥂🍻🥤🍷🍹, binoculars, and a Telescope🔭to see the comet☄️up close. While setting everything up and just looking at the stars in the night sky🌃in National City. While being amazed by how beautiful it is out Tonight! As Nia looked up seeing millions of stars✨in the sky🌌and felt the wind blowing through her hair. Then she smiled brightly and said to Brainy. "The stars are so beautiful out tonight and it's a perfect night for when the comet comes..." Nia said excitedly while looking at the Night🌙Sky✨through her bipnulers. Amazed by how beautiful it is...

As Brainy commented when Nia said that while looking at him lovely💗. he smiled at her Always admiring Nia Nal's excitement.
"They sure are. Nia. I couldn't agree more..." he said lovely. As he wrapped his arm around Nia's shoulder to be closer to her.
Then Brainy points out to Nia and the others the constellations in the night sky🌌in National City.
Which made Nia smile and chuckle lightly loving him for knowing about the star systems and knowing
The constellations by heart💚... with him being from the future and all.

Alex was impatient about when the Halley's Comet☄️would get here...
she was upset with Brainy because he'd said that it would be here by now.
While looking for the comet in the night sky🌃through her bipnulers and said.
"Brainy. I thought you said that Halley's comet will be here by now." Alex said frustrated
and upset with the comet is still not here. Brainy sighed. As he looked at Alex sensing her being impatience.
"Alex. Relax. Have patience! besides my information about Halley's comet is based on from the future.
So there's no way of knowing when it wil be here..." he explained smartly to his friend while trying to calm her down.
And it worked! As Alex nodded in understanding.

*An hour later*
Halley's comet☄️finally reached the Earth's atmosphere... it got close to National City.
As it sped by the Superfriends in the night sky🌌at the speed of light🔆when they saw that
it was beautiful, extraordinary, and magnificent! it was the most amazing comet☄️ever to see before
Their very eyes. And they won't see it again for another thousand years from now.

After that, they talked💬 to each other about how amazing the comet was...
And played party music🎶while dancing having lots of fun and had tasty midnight snacks🥟🍤🍰🍿🍫🥜🌰🍪/drinks🥂🍻🥤🍷🍹🍸🥃.
Around 2 a.m. They eventually got tired and all went home as Kara went back to her apartment in her building from the roof.
Brainy and Nia arrived at their place after all of the fun and excitement they've had. she yawned feeling tired and about to fall asleep. As Brainy helped escorted her into the bedroom to get some rest and said to her after tucking her in bed. "Good night, Nia Nal.
Sweet dreams✨". He said to Nia Lovely while kissing her on the forehead. She smiled and then fell fast asleep dreaming✨of something impossible! Possibly the future... as Brainy looked at Nia watching her dreaming and smiled brightly at her lovely. As he couldn't help but fall asleep as well going into Sleep Mode.

*short chapter, Sorry😅... I hoped you enjoyed it though*