Dream🌀coma💤

~{Chapter 66}~*This chapter is about a female mad scientist👩🏼‍🔬who specializes in dream🌀tech🎛at the NC Science and Technology Museum and recently creates a powerful💥weapon🔫! when the Superfriends show up to stop her before anyone gets hurt she blasts out a beam that puts Dreamer in a deep slumber... and Brainy is the only one who can wake her up! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

"Nia, WAKE UP!!" Brainy shouted out loud to her in tears while holding Dreamer🌀dearly in his arms and tried gently waking her up. But nothing seemed to work! He sensed that whatever she did to her was causing Nia Nal to be asleep... then, Kara quickly tackled the mad scientist at super speed while holding her down as Alex put the handcuffs on her and then took her into the *DEO* for questioning.
At the same time, Brainy brought Nia to "the Tower" to monitor her vitals and brain activity. And John grabbed the weapon🔫and then he gave it to Lena to run some tests on it to find🔎out what "Cynthia Starr" did to Dreamer. Which is why Alex brought her to the DEO in the first place. Unfortunately, she couldn't get anything out of her...

*In Nia's dream coma, she was trapped in*
*6:00 p.m.*
Nia was in a deep slumber but the crazy thing is😅she wasn't aware that none of it was real. Because her subconscious was caught up in a world of where/what would have been her life if she hadn't left Parthas, her hometown in the first place... speaking of she was in her childhood home when suddenly heard a life support machine *beeping* nonstop and then saw herself as Dreamer🌀was lying down on a hospital bed in front of her. Then it disappeared when her mother walked in and said💬. "Nia, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost👻." Isabel Nal said softly with a concerned look on her face worried about her youngest daughter. Nia turned around slowly hearing her departed mother's voice and thought💭she was dreaming✨or imagining it. Until she saw her right before her very eyes and then had happy🥹tears inside them to see her again... and immediately hugged her mother dearly. Even though, she'd known this was obviously a dream... but didn't care as she broke the hug to say. "I'm fine. Mom, it's just so good to see you! I missed you so much," Nia said happily in a soft voice wiping her tears💦away and letting her mom know that she was okay. "Oh, my Nia, it's okay. You're home now." She said softly with a bright smile as her voice echoed in Nia's ear. Suddenly, heard another voice as it said. "Nia Nal," a soft voice said in the distance matching Brainy's. Then, she saw a green light❇️in the shape of a person looking like someone she knew or loved❤️deep down inside her heart💙. But for some reason, she didn't recognize it😰! Her mind believed that this was her life and the sad part was she had no memory of ever meeting Kara, Brainy, and coming to National🏙City in the first place to become a reporter... besides the only thing Nia remembers from this fake "not real" life is getting the dream🌀powers✨. Her family was very supportive and understanding of it including her older sister Maeve. And her mother helps interpret her dreams🌌and trains her to be the next Dreamer after her.

*2 hours later*
*At the Tower, in the Med Bay*
Alex was monitoring Nia's vitals/brain activity as Brainy was by her side and was pacing back and forth in the room while fiddling with his legion ring nervous if she'd ever wake up. "There has to be something that we can do!!" He shouted out worriedly😰in fear afraid Nia may never wake up from the state she's in. Kara saw Brainy panicking so she comforted her friend dearly to help him relax. "Calm down... Brainy, don't worry we'll find🔎a way. Like we always do," she said softly in a deep calming, soothing voice feeling hopeful that they'll figure out what's wrong with Nia and how to help wake her up. When Kara said that to him it immediately calmed Brainy down. Kara's right! Because I know exactly what happened to Nia and why she's like this," Lena said urgently walking into the room dramatically having the answer to what was wrong with her... after running multiple tests on Doctor Starr's device🎛/weapon🔫. She continued on. "Nia is in a "dream coma" that her subconscious created a fake world inside her own mind that she believes is real," Lena explained the cause of Nia's condition in her dream🌀💤state. They all gasped😱in shock when she said that! Which made them all worry... "And how do we wake her?" Brainy asked the obvious question that everyone has been wondering. Lena sighed sadly and said. "Well, that's the problem. I don't know," she said unsure. Then, they all decided to come up with different ideas💡for Nia to wake up somehow.