Brainy💚comes back!

~{Chapter 73}~*This chapter is about when Nia dies a week later after Brainy leaves with Winn and Mon-el to go back to the Futureto merge with the Big Brain in order to save his species! But Nura Nal stopped him from doing that cause she had a vision🌌of her *ancestor* Nia Nal aka Dreamer dying after he left in *2021* so Brainy came back to save her before it was too late and wanted to stay with her in the present cause of how much he loves❤️Nia with all of his heart💚. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Brainy, Winn, and Mon-el arrived back in the Futuremomemts later after leaving *2021*
Querl Dox aka Brainiac-5 was at the *Legion headquarters* saying "goodbye" to his friends and then went to his old bedroom immediately to get ready to merge with the *Big Brain* in making the ultimate sacrifice in order to save his species! And he couldn't help but think of "Nia Nal" which was understandable for what Brainy had to do having no choice in the matter at the time😅. It must be done! Brainy thought to himself knowing that this was the right thing based on his calculations. Even though, all he wanted was to drop everything and go back to *2021* to be with Nia in a heartbeat! But sadly, that's something that he could "never" possibly do that would not only risk breaking the space-time continuum but the entire future too. Well, that was til Nura had a vision🌌of Nia Nal aka Dreamer🌀dying in *2021* 3 weeks later after Brainy left... which wasn't obviously supposed to happen yet based on the future database on her ancestor. And she knew exactly why Nia died earlier than expected in the *present* cause Brainy wasn't there by her side to protect Dreamer from getting killed. Then, Nura Nal immediately told Winn about her dream vision, and they both considered that Brainy should now and suggested that he must go back to the *21st Century* in National City🏙*2021* to save Nia before Dream Girl gets erased from existence... also, knew that he💚would do "anything" for her ancestor after what Winn told her about Brainy being in love with Nia Nal💙and the fear of losing her. But when they told him Brainy was at a loss for words until now. "Wait, you mean to tell me that Nia died earlier than she was supposed to be," Brainy questioned confused expression on his face out of curiosity if that's what Nura and Winn meant. "Yes, Brainy, that's exactly what I'm saying," Nura said softly to him that it was "true" based on vision🌌. "And the reason she died was because no one was with her when it happened... meaning that you weren't there to protect her, which is why you should go back." She explained wisely based on interpreting her dream✨fluently. His eyes widened in shock at the thought of going back to the moment that Dreamer🌀died and also knew the dangers of time travel if he did. Sure, he would be able to save Nia from being killed, and Nura would live but what would stop him from staying with her in *2021* After saving Dreamer's life?... "But that's impossible, Nura Nal! I was very careful and nothing changed the timeline when I was there, in the present." Brainy said. "Exactly! Querl, sometimes the future can change... good or bad. No matter what you do." Nura Nal said optimistically to her friend that the future✨yet to come can be unpredictable in a positive impact. "Besides, I see a future where you can stay in *2021* with Nia and she's alive," She said softly remembering her dream🌀of a possible future that Brainy is happy with her ancestor in the "21st century" he saves his species.

"I-I, I don't know," Brainy said unsure. Nura sighed looking down while putting her hands on her hips realizing that this wasn't going to be easy and about to say💬. Until she grunted lightly in pain and started to flicker a bit out of existence but she didn't cause there was still time left but not for much long... "There's not much time. You have to go now! I've already started to fade away and soon the future will be no more! Listen to your heart💚for once Brainiac-5, not your logic, and go save her. I know you want to..." Nura said urgently out loud trying to convince Brainy to go back in time to save Nia by doing the right thing for once in his life and not worry about the space-time continuum and following his heart cause knew deep down he wanted to go. Despite the odds! Brainy nodded in agreement. "Okay, I'll do it!" he said quickly finally deciding to go back. "Good, here," Winn said pleased that Brainy made the right decision while quickly throwing the legion time ship keys🔑to him and immediately caught it in mid-air then he rushed out of headquarters at *super speed* and onto the ship.
"I'm coming, Nia Nal. I'll save you!" Brainy said to himself dearly out loud in "devotion" to save the woman he loved❤️in the *present* before she died and pressed a few buttons to open a temporal🕒wormhole🌌and then quickly took off into outer space at hyper speed heading to the exact moment in *2021* in National City🏙downtown at Night and hour before Dreamer dies...