Future Vision✨

~{Chapter 16}~*this chapter is about when an alien invasion comes to National City and believes that Nia's friends are a threat to Earth 🌎and has to show her future vision to them in order to save her superfamily!
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

It's just an ordinary day in National City🏙, it's calm and a beautiful day. All of a sudden, a thunderstorm came in unexpectedly... but it turned out to be a foreign alien spaceship arriving in the city landing in the middle of the street downtown. It opened up immediately for dramatic effect as unidentified aliens came out of their ship wearing white cloaks... a young man and 3 women as they took off their cloaks revealing themselves to be human. But not entirely cause they had "unimaginable Cosmic powers" Like genies🧞‍♀️, witches, or even wizards but much more powerful than that! Then, the Superfriends step in to stop them from invading their city as Kara said feeling threatened by them and wanted to know who they were and why they're here... "Who are you?" Supergirl questioned softly posing in her fighting stance
Ready to fight if they make any sudden movements or attacks. "Who are we? We come from a planet called *Cosmictopia* I am their leader.
"Atlas Asher" and these are my 3 wives "Amaris", "Cynthia", and "Stella" Where we come from our people have unimaginable cosmic powers. Beyond any of your understanding... to protect all planets of the solar system including, this one🌎. But when we discovered that *You* "Superfriends" Protecting this planet and National City. This made me furious cause you are all a threat to Earth and must be stopped!" He said introduced himself to the "Heroes" while telling them about his home planet's history and threatened to destroy Supergirl and her friends. Then, Dreamer🌀stepped forward and said standing up for what's right. "Who are you to decide that?! I won't let you hurt me or my friends! Besides, you're the ones who must be stopped!!" Nia said heroically standing beside Kara ready to fight. Atlas chuckled and said. "Not to worry, Naltorian. We won't hurt you... Just your friends." He said dramatically with a murderous look in his eyes and fired a ray〽️ of light🔆 from the palm of his hands at the Superfriends. All except for Dreamer as they hit the ground groaning in pain. She immediately ran to Brainy and the others and said to them to see if they were "okay". "Oh, my god!! Are you guys ok?" Nia asked them worriedly. They all nodded in pain and replied to Dreamer. "Yeah, We're ok." They said in unison and stood up proudly trying to ignore the pain in their bodies. Well, Brainy healed within seconds😅. Thanks to his *self-repair ability* heals his system and body from any serious injuries in a matter of seconds! They ran screaming charging in at their enemies... but were immediately stopped with a touch of their hands pinning them to the ground and holding them back from getting up causing pain & suffering in their bodies.

Nia panicked seeing her friends and Brainy in trouble! She closed her eyes for a split second... Then, gasped awake realizing what she must do based on the "dream vision" she just had. Dreamer🌀calmed herself down, took a deep breath, and shouted. "Stop, hurting them! Please, I have evidence that my friends don't pose a threat to Earth." Nia explained and paused. "Let me show you," she said reaching out her hand to him as his wives allowed her to pass through As they held Brainy back from interfering. He tried to break the hold... They slapped him!
But he still tried to break free to protect Nia from getting hurt cause of how much he truly loves♥️her with all of his heart💚. Dreamer turned around giving Brainy a look to not worry about her safety wanting him to trust her on this... because she knew what she was doing.
Brainy looked into her eyes trusted his Nia Nal giving her a nod that he did and stopped fighting back. Then, Dreamer Showed Atlas her future✨vision🌌as she placed her hand on his forehead but then she immediately removed it stepping away from him to say. "It doesn't matter what I show. Even when you "see" You still won't change your mind..." Nia said wisely as she kicked him in the face which sent him flying and spinning in the air. Atlas landed while digging his hands into the dirt to soften the blow of his landing. "Take her away." He commended a few of his guards who came off the ship grabbing Dreamer and holding her back. When Brainy saw them taking her away like that his eyes widened as He had the instinct to save her! No matter what... LET HER GO!!!" Brainy shouted out loud in fear and quickly used his combat techniques to break the hold they had on him. The rest of the superfriends did the same thing all charging in at their enemies at once using their powers and weapons at full power and full strength to get to Nia to save her and take down the Invaders.

Brainy immediately used his *super speed* combined with his *flight ability* and then jumped in ahead toward Dreamer🌀! She saw his determination... but Atlas grabbed Brainy by the throat and pinned him to the ground leaving him paralyzed. He screamed in pain!
Dreamer shouted. "BRAINY!!!" Nia cried out in tears💦as they fell down to her cheeks and then her eyes began to glow "blue". She immediately used her powers on the two guards with her *cell phone cord lasso* tossing them up in the air and down to the ground and
quickly ran to Brainy's side on the ground helping him Up. "Oh my gosh, Brainy! Are you ok?" Nia asked him worriedly holding his hand. "It's fine, Nia. don't worry, I heal fast! So, I'll be ok in a few seconds..." he said weakly having his hand on his stomach where the pain was. Dreamer sighed with relief. "Well, That's a relief. Brainy, I was so worried about you. I was afraid that he really hurt you." She said softly with a relieved smile that he was alright. "You were worried about me? I was afraid of losing you when they took you like that and could have hurt you... I-I," Brainy said worriedly having the same fears as she did. Because that's what Partners do "They protect each other" always. Until Nia stopped him from saying another word pressing her lips against his as a fact of love. Also, to shut him up too😅. She pulled away ending the kiss short gazing into his bright, brilliant, eyes that looked like stars💫✨to her as he looked into Nia's eyes feeling so much love❤️& happiness💖. And just like Brainy was all healed up like it never happened. They stood up together ready to fight beside each other and then joined the fight with their friends. He calculated the numbers in his brain fighting and anticipating his enemy's moves saw an opening and took it... Charging in at Atlas with his super speed as Dreamer saw that opening too. She quickly with the help of her dream🌀powers✨and was the first one to get close enough to strike! But he stopped her immediately and tossed Dreamer into the air... she landed on Brainy. They got up quickly holding hands and then fought together Alongside one another like a Power couple❤️! And managed to defeat them as Alex took them into custody at the *DEO* and locked them up in separate cells forever.

As it turns out, none of that really happened😅cause it was just Dreamer's vision that she was showing Atlas to convince him not to hurt her friends... He opened his eyes to see that it was all just a vision. "Now, you know. That's your future! Unless you decide to change that..." Nia said wisely backing away and turning around walking towards her friends and standing next to Brainy. Atlas looked down and thought it through Like a true leader as he faced his 3 wives *Amaris, Cynthia, and Stella* and his loyal guards too. "My Dear ones, there is no danger here... I sense this planet and National City is in good hands! So, We will not fight." The leader spoke out wisely to retreat back to their home planet. Then, they went aboard their ship and took off into space Never to return again! As Superfriends watched the spacecraft took off. Then, Dreamer looked at Brainy and heard him say💬. "So, what exactly did you see in your dream? Nia," Brainy asked her out of curiosity as to what she showed them to convince the invaders to leave without putting up a fight. Nia smiled looking up at the night sky🌌. "Well, let's just say that things could have gone entirely differently. If it weren't for my dream vision convincing them." Dreamer said wisely softly thinking about it. Brainy smiled brightly and understood what Nia Nal meant by that and then kissed her on the cheek romantically while telling his girlfriend that she was amazing and loved her so much. Which made Nia smile too when he as she felt the same way...

*Sorry, short long chapter😅. I hope you liked it though... until next time!*