Brainia💚💙wedding anniversary✨

~{Chapter 44}~*This chapter is about when it's Brainy and Nia's 2-year wedding💍anniversary and He has it all planned for her in the most romantic❤️way possible! But things didn't go according to plan😅. Due to his job at the DEO and Nia's job at Catco. And as superheroes! In the end, it turned out to be perfect! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In the morning*
*9:45 a.m.*
Brainy was up already as he was in the kitchen making breakfast for Nia, his lovely wife💗. "Brainy, Wow. This is amazing!" Nia said amazed as she walked out of the bedroom... to see the gourmet breakfast🥞🍳🌯☕️☕️on the table that he had prepared for her! He smiled happily at Nia as he said after placing a rose🌹on the table for her. "Only the best for my wife. After all, it's our 2-year wedding anniversary." Brainy said Lovely💗. Nia smiled brightly at him when he said that. "Aww... Brainy. You remembered?" She said Lovely. As she walked up to him and gave her husband a kiss on the cheek. He smiled back at her again and said. "Of course, I remembered. Nia! It's all in my brain and I even have the whole day planned out for Us." Brainy said romantically❤️as he held her hand in his lovely. "Oh, Brainy. you didn't have to do that." Nia said lovely to him as she appreciated Brainy for yet another romantic gesture for their anniversary like he always does Every Year!!

*Late at Night*
11:15 a.m.*
Nia came home late after finally telling Miss Grant that she was Dreamer🌀to explain her absences at work today😅. Then, she sees Brainy sitting on the couch with a sad🥺look in his eyes since their romantic❤️evening✨was ruined by yet another big bad... as she sits beside him and comforts her husband lovely💗and says. "Brainy, look I know that today didn't go as you planned it... but here with you, it's perfect!" Nia said with optimism while trying to cheer him up. "I suppose you're right," Brainy said softly as he nodded at his wife being right about that. "Besides you're not the only one who planned something out for our wedding anniversary..." She said softly while smiling. "Come on, I'll show you!" Nia said excitedly while getting up from the couch🛋️as she grabbed Brainy's hand leading him to the balcony. Once they were outside she let go of his hand and just gazed at the stars✨💫in the night sky🌃.

But Brainy was confused as to why Nia brought him outside on the balcony and wondered🤔what his wife had planned for their anniversary since his anniversary plans failed😅. "Uh, Nia. What are we doing out here? And if you planned something for our wedding anniversary. why come out here?" Brainy asked out of curiosity. Nia smiled as she said. "Relax Brainy. Just wait... You'll see," Nia said softly with a bright smile😊. Then, she summoned her dream🌀powers✨from the palm of her hands while Concentrating and focusing on what she wanted to create from dream energy as it surrounded them in the form of blue🌀spirals that converted into lanterns.

Nia likes to call them "Dream Lanterns" as the energy shot out of them into the sky and turned into sparking✨blue💙fireworks🎇🎆made entirely out of dream energy. Brainy was amazed and impressed with Nia's romantic❤️gesture she did for him on their anniversary with her dream🌀powers✨. Since he's usually the one who does these kinds of things... And he loved that it came from his wife putting so much of her kind heart into this and said. "Wow. Nia, this is amazing! You're amazing But how did you do this?" Brainy said ecstatic with excitement while asking her how she managed to create something so amazing like this with her powers. Nia smiled happily when he said that as she said back to him. "Well, I actually had help from my sister who taught me the many extraordinary things I could create with my dream🌀energy✨through my mind and heart💙... such as this!" Nia explained with optimism. Brainy smiled as he nodded and said. "To think that you would light✨up the night🌃sky for me. This is astounding, incredible, and amazing! Nia. I love❤️you," Brainy said amazed by how amazing she was to do this for him. Especially on their 2-year wedding anniversary🥰. "Of course, I would. I love you too Brainy with all of my heart💙." Nia said happily with a bright smile on her face.

They shared a romantic❤️kiss as the dream energy fireworks were lighting up the sky so beautifully and it felt like it was just them💚💙in the moment... then, Brainy and Nia leaned in deeper into the kiss as their lips locked into one while wrapping their arms around each other lovely. On that same night🌃, Kelly and Alex are in their apartment with Esme when they notice the fireworks 🎇🎆outside and realize that it's Nia since she told them about her Big romantic gesture she's doing for Brainy tonight. And this was it! The 3 of them watched it from their window🪟and just enjoyed it... When the clock🕰️struck midnight🕛Brainy and Nia broke their passionate❤️kiss as they just gazed into each other's eyes lovely and looked at the night sky together.

*Short chapter, sorry😅. But I hoped you enjoyed reading it! Until next time...*