Powerful✨

~{Chapter 58}~*This chapter is when the Superfriends face two powerful💥enemies whom they know nothing about their unimaginable, dark👁‍🗨, and magicalabilities/powers... that Lena figured out the two women are witches using dark magic and she's the only one who can stop them! Since magic counters magic. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Note: *The song "Powerful" by Major Lazer & Ellie Goulding in the music video is based on this chapter... Because it's what is about to happen in the city with two women who are secretly witches but the superfriends aren't enough to stop them!*

*At Night🌃, inside N.C. Jitters☕️*
*9:45 p.m.*
On a quiet beautiful✨night🌙in the city inside a local coffee shop, people were buying💳💵 hot/iced coffee☕️🧋and some were sitting down at tables with their family & and friends talking💬. Then there were two women who looked suspicious sitting across from each other at different tables. A blonde👱🏻‍♀️in a black◼️ leathered jacket was staring at her coffee then it shook moving on its own. Like magic! Suddenly, the electric⚡️wiring in the building began to spark up as the other women with brown wavy hair👩🏽were wearing purple💟blouse dress👗as she levitated her cash in the air with her left hand... and this meant that they both possessed magical abitlies but nothing like the
world🌎has ever seen😱🤯! Well, except for in the dark ages of "Old" in the B.C. Era times. They got up and walked slowly in their high heels as everything began to move on its own around them such as coffee🫗spilling, glass breaking, and papers📑flying fast like a
hurricane🌪indoors😅as they lifted their hands🙌🏻🙌🏼in the air and everyone floated like gravity🌌🪐. Then, the two witches held hands together releasing their true power✨feeling stronger than ever! As their eyes glowed "pitch black" inside their pupils were about to level the building then hovered over the ground with purple🟪psychic energy surrounding them... both felt Unstoppable feeling a powerful dark force coursing through their veins and knew that there was nothing or no one could do to stop them with their combined Strength/Power! But they thought otherwise😉 cause that's when the heroes of National🏙City who call themselves "The Superfriends" the protectors of whoever threatens their fair city showed up on the scene at Jitters... then Supergirl and John Jozz quickly rushed everyone out of the building out of harm's way so they could stop the two women from destroying the building as Kara stepped forward feeling brave about to say one of her hopeful speeches to the bad gals without getting blown away.

"Stop this right now! Whoever you two are... you don't have to do this, Because hurting innocent people and causing destructive damage to this place. So please, stop this or else." Kara said heroically with her hands on her hips while posing for dramatic effect. But her hopeful, inspiring words didn't convince the bad girls at all! It only made things 10 times worse😰. they looked at her without saying a word, and then the blonde👱🏻‍♀️aimed her hand directly at Supergirl causing her to be pinned to the ground unable to get up feeling unbearable pain coursing through her veins... it felt like Kryptonite inside her body. Then the others charged in at them when they were hurting Kara like that as Dreamer quickly harnesses dream🌌energy✨while running and converted it into a dream🌀blast in her hand at full power! But the brunette👩🏽‍🦱stopped her before she had a chance to attack and then aimed her hand directly at Nia in her tracks by giving her Naltorian🌀poisoning🧪! Her skin began to burn to the touch with her veins glowing blue strangely inside her body as Dreamer fell on the floor coughing in pain and feeling like she was Dying... Brainy saw that as his eyes widened in shock and immediately ran to her side while yelling out loud fearfully😰. "Dreamer, No!" he cried out in tears💦seeing Nia Nal in pain while holding her in his arms dearly to help ease her pain somehow. But sadly it didn't😅😔... "Leave her alone! Please stop hurting Dreamer and Supergirl, I-I..." Brainy said begging the two women to stop causing them unbearable pain. But they weren't up for negotiating and just wanted the "Superfriends" to feel pain like no other! Sage👱🏻‍♀️and Luna👩🏽‍🦱 snapped their fingers🤌 and pointed at Brainy when they did so. Which caused him to hit the floor and then begin coughing up his own blood that was green✳️... as a result of him having radiation☢️coursing throughout his body.

Nia gasped lightly seeing Brainy in pain too and tried to stop them but she was too weak... and didn't have the strength to fight or help him. It was like they knew all of their weaknesses! Except for Lena of course who was immune to their powers so she looked through her grimoire📖for a spell📜to help ease her friend's pain to be able to have a fighting chance against the bad girls! Moments later, she found🔎 just the spell she'd needed then started chanting✨out loud💬with her hand in the air sending out a blue🌌mist around Kara, Brainy, and Dreamer🌀that protected them and managed to stop their unbearable pain they were all feeling! Which helped quite a lot but it will only last for about an hour😥... So they had to work fast before it wore off soon😅! But it actually wasn't necessary because they stopped their attacks and landed on the floor then just gave up walking past the Superfriends like nothing worth fighting for anymore... they walked out of the building got into their car and drove off. Their eyes widened in shock as to what happened as Kara said out loud. "What just happened?" Supergirl questioned softly when she could stand again with no pain in her body anymore. Brainy added. "I think they just gave up on fighting us and walked away," Brainy stated the obvious. "Well, that's a first," Dreamer said softly agreeing with Brainy. Then, the four of them regrouped at the Tower to stop two powerful enemies as they told John and Alex what happened at NC🏙Jitters☕️tonight!

*At the Tower*
*10:30 p.m.*
Then together they all came up with different ideas for a plan to stop these Women from destroying their fair city🏙! Well, at least they knew their enemy's weakness... which is Magic✨of their own! *Hint* "Lena" because only magic can beat magic😉. Until Lena found out that they were witches practicing "black🖤magic✨" known as forbidden dark magic that witches shouldn't have access to... which is how she'd got this info from the back of her mother's spell book on a page that was spelled shut from ever using as Lena explained to the others about her discovery and so she, Alex, and Brainy got to work on a device to somehow stabilize Sage👱🏻‍♀️and Luna👩🏽‍🦱's dark magic👁‍🗨.

*An hour later*
They just finished building the device in the form of human tech combined with Lena's magic✨in the shape of a bomb that will completely stabilize their enemy's powers temporarily until they're in containment. But to activate it... Sage👱🏻‍♀️and Luna👩🏽‍🦱must be in the room and use their magic in order for this to really work. Which is exactly what happened!

*Short chapter, sorry😅. I hope you enjoyed it though... Until next time!😉😁*