Nia Nal💙Ace Reporter!

~{Chapter 46}~*This chapter is about Nia on a Top Story at an abandoned building and finds 2 bad guys there who are shooting at her! She immediately calls Brainy for help with no way out and can't use her powerswithout revealing her identity as "Dreamer🌀". So it's up to Brainy to come to her rescue! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At Night*
*1:15 a.m.*
Brainy was updated on the Tower's software when he got an unexpected call from Nia Nal then picked up the phone and said.
"Nia Nal," he paused over the phone📱as Nia interrupted him. "Brainy, I need your help, now!" Nia said urgently over the phone📲dodging bullets from the bad guys. Luckily, she wasn't hit by any of them😮‍💨. Brainy quickly stopped what he was doing when heard gunshots over the phone with Nia as he said to her dearly. "Nia, were those gunshots? Where are you right now?!" he asked quickly in a concerned voice. "Yeah," she said softly hiding under an old office desk, and continued on. "I'm at the old National Building on Main Street downtown! And I can't find a way out," Nia said out fearful Then the bad guys spotted her and started shooting again! She quickly ran out lying low behind a metal wall. "Okay, uh. Have you tried using your powers🌀✨?" Brainy asked softly. Nia sighed. "I can't. If I do they'll find out that I'm..." she paused and whispered into the phone for him to hear her. "Dreamer," she said.

Brainy began calculating multiple simulations in his brain to help Nia get out of this life-or-death situation she was in... then came up with just the solution as he said. "Window. Jump and I'll catch you," Brainy suggested. Nia's eyes widened in shock as she didn't think that was a good idea😅. "What? I can't do that... I'm 50 stories up! I'll..." Nia panicking in fear. "Nia! do you trust me?" he said dearly wanting her to trust him on this. Nia nodded over the phone📱and replied. "Yeah, I trust you. Brainy," She said trusting him. "Okay, then jump. I'll be there in microseconds." Brainy said as he ended the call and then rushed out of the Tower heading straight to Nia fast like lightning⚡️... Nia leaned against the wall took a deep breath then put her phone📱in her purse👜. She quickly ran towards the window🪟and jumped out screaming about falling to her death if Brainy didn't make it to her in time! Then in that split second of almost plummeting to the ground as she felt a gust of wind and warmth catch her and opened her eyes to see Brainy holding her in midair. She smiled then hugged him dearly. Brainy landed back on the ground on the sidewalk outside the building and asked if Nia was "okay" and she nodded a "YES" as Brainy sped into that building on the 50th floor and knocked out the 2 bad guys with guns for the police to handle the rest.

Then he came back and said. "Nia! What were you thinking?! You could have gotten yourself killed?" Brainy questioned out loud concerned about Nia and her safety with him being an over-protective boyfriend!😅 "I got a lead on a criminal organization for making illegal alien weapons," Nia explained as Brainy completely understood that and said. "Alright, I understand that. But no story is worth your life. Nia Nal," Brainy said dearly in a soft, soothing voice. "Thank you so much for coming!" Nia said excitedly as she hugged him again. "I can't wait to write about this," she said excitedly. they went home together, as Brainy was making his girlfriend some tea to help her sleep after finishing up her story about tonight... Nia was typing as her mind was bursting with ideas💡and inspiring words to her story!

*2 hour later*
Nia published her top story📑 online then emailed it to Miss Grant and she sighed to finally be finished! As Brainy had a chance to read it and said. "Wow. Nia, this is amazing!" Brainy said happily looking at her lovely. "Thanks, Brainy. I appreciate it," Nia said softly as she lay her head on his shoulder and then yawned🥱feeling tired. he smiled at her yawn sensing that she was tired and said. "Tired? Nia," Brainy asked softly. Nia nodded and said. "Yeah," she said. "I thought you might be considering the night you had. Now Come on, let's get you to bed," he said sweetly guiding her into the bedroom tucking her into bed, and giving her a kiss "Goodnight," "Sweet Dreams my Nia Nal," Brainy whispered into her ear softly. Nia smiled at him lovely then she drifted off to sleep😴dreaming✨of the impossible! Brainy got into bed beside her and went to sleep too by turning off his system and going into Sleep mode.

*Short chapter😅Sorry! I hope you enjoyed it though. Until next time...*