Trapped in a Musical🎶✨

~{Special Chapter}~*This chapter is based on the "Duet" in the Flash/Supergirl crossover event when Kara and Barry got stuck in a Musical🎶together by Music Meister... but it's a Brainia💚💙duet! And it's different. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Brainy and Nia have gotten into a huge fight about him💚going back to the Future✨that ends their relationship short and their love❤️story will come to an end too... So they decided to take a break and both just wanted to focus on stopping Lex and Nyxly. But had no leads about their whereabouts and they found out that they'd been off the radar and gone dark.

*At the Tower*
*4:30 p.m.*
Nia had been avoiding Brainy all day and all he wanted was to talk💬this out with her. Then Kara saw her two friends obviously still fighting with each other about the fact that he was going back to leave someday. She looked at his sad eyes and walked up to her friend to say. "So, I'm guessing that You and Nia are still fighting?..." Kara asked softly if it were still true about Brainy's and Nia's couple❤️'s fight. Brainy nodded as he said. "Yeah, she's still mad about me going back to the future✨... and now we're just taking a break to focus on stopping
Lex and Nyxly," Brainy said softly with a sad look and stated the facts about him and Nia's relationship falling apart. Kara understood that as she nodded her head and said. "I can see that. But I think💭Nia is just hiding her sadness🥺about you leaving... and being angry😡is just her way of dealing with it. she just needs time. Besides I'm sure you two will work it out," Kara said with hope giving Brainy relationship advice. He nodded and said. "Thank you, Kara. That really helps," Brainy said thanking his friend for the advice just exactly what he needed to hear...

so Brainy went to Nia to talk💬about "this" As he entered the break room he saw her trying to dream🌀up Lex and Nyxly's location. But no luck! Nia opened her eyes and stood up when she immediately saw Brainy about to leave because she couldn't stand to be in the same room with him anymore..."Nia, wait. Please, can I talk to you a..." Brainy asked her dearly as he stopped her from leaving and just wanted to talk.
Nia sighed angrily not wanting to as she said. " What's there to talk about... you're leaving Brainy, end of discussion!" Nia shouted out speaking her mind as she was about to walk away from him again. Until a Woman dressed like a magician💗🪄 magically✨appeared in front of them without making a sound as she said. "Hello, Nia Nal and Querl Dox." She said greeting them friendly by taking her top hat🎩off and letting them that she meant no harm and just wanted to teach them a lesson... Brainy and Nia looked at the strange woman with confusion as to how she knew their names as both said. "How did you know..." They asked in unison with confused looks on their faces.
"Know your names? Well, I know a lot of things. And I can do a lot of things too," she said dramatically in a soft tone. But they were still confused and didn't quite understand. "Allow me to introduce myself... I'm Miss Musical🎶! And I've been looking for you two," She said telling them her name and spinning around in a circle gracefully🕊while posing beautifully✨. But Nia saw that as a threat and summoned dream🌀energy✨into one hand ready to strike💥if she made any sudden movements... Brainy saw that as he grabbed his Ray gun from his back pocket and aimed it at the woman in front of them.

"Oh, please. There's no need for violence... I'm just here to help," Miss Musical explained softly putting her hands in the air and showing them she meant no harm. "If you mean us no harm then what do you want?!!" Nia questioned out loud wanting answers as she was about to release a dream🌀blast at the bad gal. "That's an easy answer. Dreamer, to teach you both a lesson..." She said softly for dramatic effect.
"I had enough of this!" Nia shouted out then shot out a powerful dream blast at the Women! But Miss Musical just stood there and took the hit of the dream energy blast! by blocking it with her hands and then she walked forward as it disappeared... "You're gonna have to do better than that?" She said feeling untouchable and invincible! And unfortunately, she was😅. Then, Dreamer🌀ran in blind rage😡💢trying to land a kick or punch on her since her powers✨had no effect. But she dodged them all then grabbed Nia and threw her across the room as Miss Musical walked up to her to say. "Is that all you got? I thought you were supposed to be a powerful Woman as "the Dreamer" but your emotions got the best of you," She said about to... then Brainy quickly charged in with his super speed for hurting the love❤️of his life as he said out loud in tears💦. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" He shouted out dearly. But she saw him coming from a mile away and stopped Brainy in his tracks and said. "And you're too slow," she said softly pinning Brainy to the ground and grabbing him by the neck... then she threw him against the wall right next to Nia on the floor. "Nighty-night, Brainiac-5, and Dreamer. Enjoy the show..." Miss Musical said dramatically looking directly into their eyes as her eyes glowed pink💗putting them both under a trace... their eyes glowed the color as Brainy and Nia couldn't stop staring at her then they both closed their eyes slowly and fell asleep on top of each other without knowing it!