Dreamer🌀saves everyone!

~{Chapter 76}~*This chapter is about when someone causes everyone in National🏙City to have nightmares👁‍🗨! Well, except for Nia who is immune to it😅. Thanks, to her Naltorian💙biology! So, it's up to her to save them from their nightmares by going into the dream🌀realm alone. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at night, in National🌃City*
*3:00 a.m.*
Everyone in the city was in bed fast asleep😴dreaming✨happy, peaceful, wonderful dreams🌌of "hope" after a long day of hard work in their day jobs. Except for a certain Woman who was on top of a rooftop feeling the wind💨in her blue brunette hair. "Time to spread some fear... by turning "dreams" into "nightmares" and not even the "Superfriends" will be able to stop me since they'll all be too tired and dead from exhaustion to think or fight! I could commit any crime and this City will belong to me, and only me." Darcy GrimLock said dramatically with a wicked smile on her face and then rubbed her hands together activating her powers as her palm glowed "purple". Then, she shot out purple spirals of dark nightshades made entirely out of *Nightmare👁‍🗨Energy* traveling all across National🌃City into the apartments/houses where each human, meta-human, and alien lives. Everyone's dreams✨turned into their worst nightmares come to life as they all screamed in fear and terror scared out of their minds! Including, Kara, Lena, Alex, Kelly, Esme, John, and Brainy. But Nia was immune to it as her eyes glowed "blue🌀" cause her dreaming powers were protecting her since she was the only one who could fix the nightmares and save everyone.

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:00 a.m.*
Nia woke up from her dream stretching out of her bed and got up smiling😊while thinking💭she had the best sleep ever in years and had a good feeling about today as it felt like the sun☀️was shining brightly✨on her. And it was through her eyes... Then, she went into her walk-in closet to get dressed for the day of work! Moments later, Nia arrived at CatCo, everyone there including, her fellow co-workers and her boss "Miss Grant" who were all passed out on their desks half asleep struggling to get work done due to having dreadful nightmares of their worst fears coming to life in one night that haunted them making them feel like that they haven't slept in months.  Also, Nia noticed that Kara wasn't in her office which meant that she didn't come to work today! That is so unlike her not to miss work... so, she decided to head to the *Tower* hoping that Brainy and her friends weren't in the same state as the people at CatCo Worldwide Media. Unfortunately, Nia was right😅😔! Well, she's about to find out🔎...

*An hour later, at the Tower*
Nia Nal arrived there in minutes coming out of the tower elevator🛗to find her friends and boyfriend💚half asleep💤while struggling to get their *Hero Work* done and Kara was there too. So, I guess that answers her question about her bestie's whereabouts... but She💙had to ask why they were all so tired today. "Uh, guys? Are you all alright? And what's going on here?!" Nia said loudly out of curiosity to what was up with everyone feeling like they were dead from exhaustion. Like they haven't slept in months. Brainy yawned🥱and then walked up to his girlfriend to give her the answers on "why" and "what" was happening in the city today... since he did his research last night🌃the "Nightmares" didn't affect him right away until later on *in the morning*😅. Thanks to his Coluan capabilities and the perks of being a 12th-Level-Intelligent! So, the reason for all of this nightmare🌌👁‍🗨chaos💥in National🏙City is caused by an Alien Woman who managed to tap into a dark power. The opposite of "Dreams" that has the ability to turn people's dreams✨into nightmares. Which is exactly what happened last night🌙. "Just a bad dream. Nia and I'm not the only one. We all had nightmares and everyone else in the city did too. Besides, didn't you have one as well?" Brainy replied to her question about his tiredness while yawning feeling tired and explained that they all had nightmares. Which made total sense to her! "Wow, I had no idea. That's terrible! I feel so bad for you guys," Nia said sadly in shock having empathy for her friends having terrible nightmares. "And I feel fine. Probably because I didn't have any bad dreams or nightmares like you guys did😅." She added feeling "fine" and was wide awake today. Then, Brainy gasped realizing why that was, and yawned again having a theory in mind of why Nia didn't have any nightmares👁‍🗨like the rest of them did. "Well, that would explain a lot actually! You must be immune to it because of your Naltorian💙dreaming defense mechanism. Your powers✨protected you somehow... because you're the "Dreamer" and the only one who can save us all!" Brainy said ecstatically stating facts about Nia's immunity and truly believed that she could "save everyone" by going into the dream🌀realm alone when they're all asleep to stop these Nightmares at the source. Nia thought that made sense and does explain a lot! She still didn't think💭that she had what it takes... it puts a lot of pressure on herself and if she makes one mistake in the dream🌌World🌐then there is no going back or fixing it. Due to the Realm of Dreams✨being no more if all of the dreams are gone. And the reason why it is still standing is because of Nia's connection📶🌌✨to "it" so, if she fails it will come at a great price! Such as losing a part of herself. This means her Naltorian💙side and dream powers/abilities will disappear... ending the legacy of the "Dreamer" forever❤️. So, there's a lot at stake here😅but the real question is... will Nia Nal be able to handle the pressure and up to the task of saving everyone and the dream🌀realm?