Cheering up Brainy

~{Chapter 6}~*this chapter is about when Brainy is overwhelmed with stress at the DEO. And Nia finds a way to cheer
him up. That's by the power of music. Meaning She going to sing to him to lift up his spiritsup!
This idea came to me when I was rewatching episode 06x05 when Nia first sang to Brainy And I thought it would be great to do a chapter about it. But totally different. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

"Brainy, calm down! you need to relax."

"Calm down? How can I relax when It's my fault that the alien prisoner escaped from the DEO!"
Brainy said hyperventilating and breathing heavily while pacing around the room.

Nia saw that him freaking out and knew she must say more than just words to cheer him up.
As she walked up to him to stop brainy from pacing around... as she placed her hands on his shoulder and gently guided him to the couch Allowing him to sit down calmly and cool down a bit.
Nia looked at Brainy as she stood up in front of him and said.
"I know what will cheer you up..." Nia said excitedly with a smile.

Brainy looked at Nia with an confused look on what she meant by that.

She began singing [nine-to-five] while dancing happily
Just like she did that time to cheer him up
When he was feeling stressed out over their
time traveling mission together💙💚 in [2009].

"You can't blame yourself for what happened today.
It's not your fault. And we'll get him "Together" with the whole team." Nia said after she finished singing to him.
as she sat next to him on the couch.

Hearing her sing beautifully and say that really cheered Brainy up and made him smile brightly.
She had a feeling that would work...

"Wow, Nia. That always seems to cheer me up whenever you sing to me like that." Brainy said lovely.
As he hugged Her. Feeling her warmth. As Nia wrapped her arms around him lovely with a smile.
"I thought it might," Nia said knowing that it would work.
Which it did!

As They turned to look at each other and just gazed into their eyes deeply.
Inches closer to one another.

As they leaned for a kiss...
As their lips locked into one. Feeling each other warmth.
After their soft passionate kiss
They looked at each other with love❤️in their eyes.

"I love you Nia Nal," Brainy said softly with a bright smile.

"I love you too, Querl Dox," Nia replied back softly with a bright smile.