Rogue Doppelgängers💚💙: Breaking💥 and entering!

~{Chapter 71}~*This chapter is about when Brainy and Nia's doppelgängers from another earth🌍 break into *NC Laboratory* and stole high tech chip from a "portal blaster prototype" and then robbed the *Museum* to get the final piece for completing the device in getting home to *(earth-31)* by creating an powerful magnetic machine with "dimensional portal technology" built into the main frame. And they are the "most wanted" best thieves in from their world never caught. But maybe they'll finally meet their match when faced off against the Superfriends.
I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Note: I feel like the song🎶⬇️ "I Can See You" by Taylor Swift (From The Vault) really suits this chapter so well. It's based on the fact that Brainy and Nia's {Earth-31} doppelgangers break into a state-of-the-art high-tech faculty and steal a futuristic *21st-century* tech.
just like in this music video.😉

*Late at Night, downtown on the street*
*1:00 a.m.*
On a quiet silent night🌙in the city🌃, there are two shadowy figures dressed in black leather suits with built-in technology inside walking together dramatically revealed to be "Brainy" and "Dreamer" but they aren't... just evil doppelgangers of themselves that got sent here when Crisis🌎💥happened. They walked across the street where no one was around since it was so late out heading to the back of the *NC Labs* back door of a dark alleyway as evil Brainy disabled all of the security cameras with his powers so they wouldn't be seen by anyone. And when they both arrived at the door there was a combination lock but if given the wrong code it would sound the alarms warning the guards about someone trying to break in so they had to be careful and get this just right or it could end very badly for them! This is the part where "she" comes in and summonses some dream🌀energy✨in the palm of her hand coursing through her veins feeling the power inside her body, face, heart, lungs, and fingertips... as she typed in a code and it *Bing* in entering the right code. "We're in," Evil Dreamer said. "Perfect," Evil Brainy said satisfied that his plan worked. Well, their plan😉! They stood back as the steel door glowed naltorian🌀 "blue" allowing them to pass by as it opened and just like that they were inside the building but there were lasers that they had to avoid first😅.
So, together in perfect sync "Partners in Crime" dodged while jumping in the air💨over and under the lasers so they wouldn't risk triggering the alarms of them being here. They both stocked the landing posing dramatically with evil smiles on their faces and then made it to the vault holding the technology they needed the most to complete their weapon of getting back home to their earth🌏. Evil Nia and Brainiac-5 made it to the vault as he used his column powers/abilities on the unbreakable, indestructible, titanium door to hack into the system, and then opened it without setting off any alarms to warn the night guards or late-working Scientists at *NC Labs* to reveal a room with two high tech small pieces of "motherboard chips" to put into a powerful device or weapon in opening a portal to another dimension🌌. Such as the Multiverse🌎🌎🌎that was destroyed💥 and forgotten by some people who weren't "heroes" or family/friends of them.
"Finally, it's ours." Evil Dreamer said holding a blue chip from the motherboard. "Yes, indeed. Nia Nal," Evil Brainy said evilly holding the other piece of tech. Then, they left the scene undetected by anyone in the building but not before leaving a sample of their DNA🧬on the floor around the broken glass In framing their good, prime doubles so that they could get away with it!

*The next day, in the morning*
11:39 a.m.
The NC police found some evidence as the chief called "Director Danvers" for the *DEO* to take over it from here because this is an Alien crime that they're dealing with... after Alex finished analyzing the DNA🧬of what Alien species they are facing with here is Coluan🤖💚and Naltorian🌀💙. Later on, she discovered the identities of the aliens who broke into *NC Labs* last night and stole two one-of-the-kind "motherboard chips" and she was shocked to find out the results of the DNA/Fingerprints test that it was "Brainy" and "Nia" as she was scared to tell them the "truth" about them being involved in some evil mastermind crime scene.