Daydreaming✨

~{Chapter 83}~*This chapter is about when Nia's new dream🌀powers are becoming too much for her to handle and her connection to the "Orginal Dreamer" is stronger than ever before! Causing her to have visions🌌even when she's wide awake. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At night, in National🏙City at Nia's apartment*
*8:30 p.m.*
"My new power Is More of a "Curse" than a blessing. Ever since I took my powers to the *next level* my connection📶to the original dreamer helped me reach my true potential as the "Dreamer" but Instead of dreaming of the future when I'm asleep😴I'm getting them while I am awake too. And it's so life-like and real, that I don't always notice right away or at first. Sometimes I see a couple of seconds ahead in the future. Sometimes hours or even days... I don't "always" know what's real or not. I feel like at the time I'm going crazy or losing my mind. So, I don't know what to do. Besides, I couldn't talk to anyone about this even if I wanted to! Due to everyone I "talk to" everything I see... it just gets worse from there because I can't tell if it's "Now" or *later* in the past, present, and future✨." Nia said to herself softly worrying about how her new dreaming powers are giving her *anxiety issues* and doesn't know how to "cope". She wrote📝all of that down in her journal📒to gather her thoughts in helping her cope but sadly these *Prophetic daydreams* were just the "beginning".
Then, Brainy walked into the apartment to find🔎his girlfriend lost in thought and concerned about Nia while sensing that she was lost in thought. "Nia, are you okay?" Brainy asked her out of curiosity if she was "okay". She stopped what she was doing at the sound of her boyfriend's voice felt like having one of her daydreams again at the sight of Brainy seeing a vision of him dying when facing a "bad guy" and she wasn't fast enough to save him in time "3 days from now". *(End of vision)* then the original dreamer appeared to Nia and said for dramatic effect. "I warned you, Nia this "new power" of yours that I gave you wouldn't be easy. And it can't be controlled. Sorry to say, those visions are very real and can't be changed or altered..." She said wisely and then she was gone. Nia gasped lightly in shock covering her mouth in fear of Brainy "dying" and she wouldn't be able to save him or stop the vision from coming true! "Yes, I'm fine. Brainy! I just need some time to myself." Nia said quickly acting like everything was "fine" when it obviously wasn't. Then, she got up from the couch and went to the balcony wanting to be alone right now to "think". "What was that about? Did I say something wrong that upset her? Or did Nia have a vision of something terrible happening?" Brainy thought out loud to himself thinking that he was to blame for Nia's "strange behavior" but actually, it was quite the *opposite*. Well, sort of😅.

*On the balcony*
*8:53 p.m.*
Nia sighed sadly looking up at the night sky in the "city🌃" from *her balcony* while feeling the wind💨in her💙hair💇🏻‍♀️. "What am I going to do? How do I tell Brainy that in "2 weeks" he's destined to die and I won't be able to save him?! Because it's already *written in stone* that can't be changed or altered to change his faith." she thought sadly in a wise voice to herself afraid of losing the love❤️of her life and couldn't save Brainy from "death" itself. Speaking of he came onto the balcony to talk knowing what was bothering his "Nia Nal" to distance herself from him. "Nia, what's going on with you? I can sense that something is weighing on you. So, please tell me..." Brainy asked his girlfriend multiple questions and begged her to tell him what was going on with her tonight. Because he hated to see her like this and wanted to help Nia in any way that he possibly could. She sighed. "Okay, fine. I'll tell you. Brainy, but you won't like it. Ever since I leveled up my dream powers... it led to me having visions when I'm awake without falling asleep whenever I look at anyone or talk to and see.
And today, at the sight of your face I saw you dying *3 days* from now downtown in the "city" at midnight🕛and I wasn't fast enough to save you in time. And my connection to her is getting stronger than ever! Because she warned me that what I saw in my future vision of you dying couldn't be changed. And there's nothing I can do to stop it," Nia explained sadly of fear of what she had a vision of Brainy. Then, she was in tears as she collapsed on the floor of *her balcony* crying😭her heart💙! Brainy immediately comforted her by pulling Nia into a hug🤗while saying💬to cheer her up and lift her spirits up. "Nia, I promise you that it won't come to that. I won't die... despite what the odds say. Besides, no matter what you saw in your vision🌌of "me" dying and what the "Original Dreamer" told you it is not set in stone it can be altered and changed. Because we are in charge of our own destinies/faiths and that's a fact! And ever since I chose to stay in the 21st century *last year* to be with you💙 "Nia Nal" is my destiny✨and I will do whatever it takes to stay by your side." Brainy said devotedly to his girlfriend in making a *promise* to her that they'll find a way to change his "faith". She hugged him back placing her head on Brainy's shoulder as her eyes moved back and forth hoping that he was "right".