Secrets✨

~{Chapter 48}~*This chapter is about when Brainy, Kara, and Alex go to another earth🌏and meet Nia's evil doppelgänger there as things get out of hand/bad... so they promise not to talk about it with the others when they got back but Brainy ended up telling Nia by accident! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

Brainy, Kara, and Alex went to Earth-21🌎to get info and a special device🖲/weapon🔫on a threat to National🏙City coming their way! when the three of them arrived they met their evil doppelgangers and Nia too. While they are away in parallel earth Dreamer🌀and the others protect National🏙City in their absence until they're back...

*5 hours later*
*At the Tower*
A breach opened up right in front of everyone Nia, John, Lena, and Kelly were happy to know that Brainy, Kara, and Alex were finally coming home! They jumped out onto the ground all in one piece... then Nia immediately ran into Brainy's arms as she said💬. "Brainy, you're back! I'm so happy," Nia said excitedly with a bright smile hugging him lovely💗. Glad to see him back in one piece. "Yeah. I'm back," Brainy said softly hugging her back dearly while thinking about her evil double he met from *Earth-21* and knew it wasn't his Nia Nal. But still... Nia sensed that something was bothering him as she broke the hug and said. "Is everything okay? are you alright?" She asked Brainy dearly with concern as she knew there was something that he wasn't telling her or she could be wrong😅. "Yes. Nia, everything's fine and I'm okay." He answered softly trying to hide the truth from her. Also, if he tells Nia then Alex will be furious💢with him😰since she's the one who told Brainy and Kara not to say anything about meeting Nia's evil doppelganger from Earth-21... especially, to Nia herself or else!

*The next day*
Brainy was working on modifying the multi-blaster he got from Earth-21 yesterday as Nia helped him by adding some dream🌀energy✨
inside the weapon. But he was acting weird around her all day! She noticed that and wondered why that was... because he'd been keeping his distance from her family, watching Nia like a Hawk🦅, and was seriously concerned about her more than usual😅. "Brainy, what has gotten into you lately? You're acting strange?" Nia asked dearly crossing her arms and wanting some answers to Brainy's odd behavior whenever he's around her... ever since he got back! Brainy sighed sadly looking at her and said. "What? No, I'm not. I'm perfectly fine! I just am concerned about you and the way you've been acting," He said nervously trying to cover his tracks from the truth. "What are you talking about? I'm not the one who's acting weird... You are! Brainy," Nia asked out of curiosity and questioned out loud. "But you're not yourself, Nia, and it's freaking me out, 'cause you have this icy look in your eye just like you did over there," Brainy said to her dearly and accidentally gave away part of the truth😅. Nia looked at him confused and said. "Over there? You mean Earth-21?" She questioned and asked softly.
Brainy's eyes widened in shock realizing what he had just said out loud and trying his best to cover it up. "No. Uh, no. What I meant to say was..." He said nervously stuttering his words a bit.

"You met my doppelganger, didn't you?" Nia questioned him softly with a glare. Brainy laughs nervously and fiddles with his legion ring saying. "What? No. I-I... I didn't," He said softly trying not to give away too much info. "Brainy," Nia said questioning him again but in a deep voice. "Look, Nia. I'm not supposed to say anything." Brainy stated softly. "Why not?" She asked. "Because I'm not supposed to say anything," Brainy said repeatedly. Nia began to get closer to him and said to his face looking deeply into his eyes. "Querl Dox, we promised to never keep secrets from each other and to be honest. So if you don't start talking I'm gonna..." Nia said closely to get the truth out of him somehow by force. And it worked! "Okay, fine, Yes, I met your doppelgänger. She's a cold-hearted villain named "Night Terror" who loves causing chaos, destruction, fear, and enjoys killing a lot! It's all because of my earth-21 doppelgänger died and it took her down a dark path..." Brainy said out loud telling Nia everything. "There, great. Now Alex is gonna kill," He said softly to himself. But Nia heard that as she grabbed his hand and said. "Brainy, I'm not her. You know that," She replied softly with a slight smile. "Okay, I hear you, Nia. It's just I'm worried about you that one day you'll become like Her. And I don't want that to happen to you! Nia Nal your light🔆, goodness✨,
purity💛, excitement, optimism, kindness, and bravery❤️. It's everything that I-I..." Brainy said Lovely about to burst into tears😭💦.

Nia had the sudden urge to hug🤗him and she did! "It's okay. Brainy, I'm here and I'll never become Her," Nia said lovely💗comforted him dearly for Brainy not to worry. "Okay. Nia Nal," He said softly in an understanding voice. Nia broke the hug and said. "So, now we got that cleared up... Let's focus on the bad guy." She suggested then kissed him on the cheek Lovely. "Of course, yes." Brainy agreed with her.
And so they both started working on it together💚💙in perfect sync as Partners again!

*At Night*
*An hour later*
the Superfriends finally stopped the alien who was threatening to destroy National🏙City! As Brainy used the device🖲to neutralize the
bad guy's powers. when he was at his weakest Alex arrested him for his crimes and escorted him to the DEO into a cell. After that, Nia and Brainy headed back to their apartment and walked in the streets hand-in-hand then they arrived and went inside sitting on the couch by each other lovely💗. Nia stared into his bright, brilliant eyes as Brainy stared into her chocolate-brown eyes and then both leaned into one another pressing their lips against each other and wrapping their arms around each other to pull in deeper into the kiss. And that's when things got really heated🥵! If you know what I mean😏...

*Short chapter, sorry😅 I hope you enjoyed it, Until next time!*