True love❤️kiss works "every time"

~{Chapter 74}~*This chapter is about when Brainy was forced into turning off his emotions by a bad guy who hated😡Coluans💚and wanted Brainiac-5 to embrace the true nature of his species. He becomes emotionless and even attacks💥his friends and the Woman he loved❤️! They don't know how to get the real Brainy back but Dreamer🌀has an idea in mind... that's by making him feel so much "love" because his love for Nia Nal is the most powerful feeling that he'd ever felt in his life and will always bring him back. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*3:00 p.m.*
Brainy was rebooted by force into turning off his emotions and only thinking💭on Logic with no feelings or pain whatsoever... which scared the hell out of Nia when he turned it all off including his feelings for her. But she knew deep down inside her heart💙that behind the *bad* there was "good" inside him and in the darkness👁‍🗨there will "always" be a light🔆. And that "Light" is Dreamer🌀who can get the real Brainy! She's the key🔑to turning his emotions back on.

*An hour later, at the Tower*
Brainy attacked his friends and Dreamer🌀as they all struggled to fight against him... Even their combined powers & strength wasn't enough to stop him at his worst. Because when his emotions are off Brainy becomes violent, only running on logic and no feelings or pain! How will they get the real Brainy back? Well, I'm sure Nia has a few ideas💡in mind. "Brainy, please, stop! This isn't you... snap out of it," Dreamer said out loud on the floor in pain trying to get through to him somehow. He cackled evilly like his evil ancestor and then said💬. "Oh, Nia Nal, but this is me... the real me. I feel the darkness and I love it! Besides, you once said "No matter what happens I love you," including at my worst. Your words, not mine. So, the real question is... did your answer change when seeing me like this?" Brainy said villainously with a wicked smile on his face while asking her if she still loved the way he was now. Meaning his "dark side". Nia sighed standing up unsure of how to respond to that. "Just as I thought," he replied softly and predicted that Dreamer would hesitate. Then, she charged at him fast and jumped in the air gracefully ready to serve him a kick to the face! Because no matter what happens after today she is getting Brainy back. Nia will fight against him one-on-one if she has to... but he immediately dodged her attack in slow motion and said💬. "Nice try, Nia Nal. You're going to have to do better than that! But aren't you forgetting who taught you how to fight? I know you're every move," Brainy said knowing her better than anyone including, her weakness too. "That's what I'm counting on," she said fearlessly dodging his attacks quickly while doing some fancy footwork in her combat style skills.

Moments later, they began fighting each other in the city🏙but Nia was trying her best not to hurt her boyfriend even with his emotions off cause she loved him. Deep down, inside her heart💙she knew that the real Brainy was still in there somewhere... she just had to reach him by triggering a strong enough emotion to feel anything. Dreamer kept on anticipating his movements & attacks with her dreams✨and then he grabbed her by the neck and pinned Nia to the ground while saying. "Why don't you just give up on me? My emotions are off... so, what's the point," Brainy said softly stating the facts logically of all the reasons Nia should give up on him. Cause he didn't care about her anymore so why should she? But she didn't see it that way because she still had hope that love would conquer all. "You know why," She said. "Oh, I know. Dreamer, but you're wasting your time and energy. Believing that there's still good in me..." he said. "No! That's not true. I refuse to believe that the Brainy I know and fell in love with was gone... because you are a good person to your core. Not evil. I love you, and I always will... no matter what. I will "never" stop fighting until I get the real You back! And that's a promise," Nia said loudly and courageously speaking from the heart💙. She held him back and looked into his eyes sensing that there was good inside Brainy and knew exactly what to do to bring him back to his old good self again. "Brainy, I know you can't feel anything right now, and your feelings for me may be gone... but I still believe in you. Cause I love❤️you! And deep down inside your heart💚you still do too. No matter what you say, your feelings for me will never change." Dreamer🌀said softly still believing in him, no matter what. "Sorry, Nia Nal. You're wrong... I feel nothing. No emotions, and no pain." Brainy said logically not feeling anything anymore. Including, his feelings.✨of "love" you for Dreamer. "Fine, don't believe me! But I know how to bring out your good side."Nia said softly having a plan in mind. "Screw it! This better work..." she said heroically quickly and pulled Brainy into a kiss. Pressing her lips against his hoping that the real Brainy she loved❤️was still in there. And it worked! Because she could feel him kissing her back... so, that meant his emotions were back on. Also, his feelings for Nia were back too!

"Nia Nal, you've brought me back," Brainy said smiling happily Nia got him back to his old self again through the power of "love".
Dreamer🌀smiled. "Welcome back," she said. Then, all of his emotions came rushing back at him like a wave... he flinched backing away from her, and began freaking out realizing what he had done to Nia, attacked his superfamily, and almost killed her! And she immediately noticed that while saying💬. "Brainy, it's okay. I-I," Dreamer said softly trying to calm him down but he interrupted her. "No, it's not okay! Dreamer! I almost killed you... all because my emotions were off and I became the worst version of myself." Brainy shouted out in tears feeling so much and felt terrible about what he did to his loved one. Also, hated the person that he'd become when his emotions were off!
"Hey, look at me. I know that wasn't you. You never would have done any of that to me or our friends... because you're a good person! Kara and the others knew that wasn't you. This is why I knew that "kissing you" was the only way to bring you back by feeling so much "love" all that wants to make you feel something again," Nia explained wisely. "And I'm so glad it worked! It just shows how powerful your feelings are for me," she said optimistically. Brainy smiled calming down and wiping his tears away after hearing her words that made him love❤️her positivity on things in situations like this.

"I love you, Nia Nal," Brainy said lovely. She smiled. "I will "always" love you, Brainiac-5. Even at your worst... no matter what happens," Nia said Lovely letting Brainy that she'll always love him. Then, they looked at each other and headed back to the *Tower* to tell the others that he was himself again thanks to Dreamer bringing him back! And Kara had a feeling that it would work in the end because of how strong their love❤️is for each other💚💙😉. "Thanks, Kara! It's good to be back!" Brainy said smiling happily to be back to his old good, selfless, hero self again.

*Short chapter, sorry😅. But I hope you enjoyed reading it though... until next time. Bye👋, for now!*