Chapter 11

Aaron Hendrix

When Adelina was texting me random stuff at 2 in the morning, I knew something was up. When she texted that she was at some frat house, I immediately got in my car to go find her.

I drove down the street of different houses until I saw one with a party at it, and with Adelina asleep on the grass in front of the house.

Of course she's sleeping on the fucking grass.

I park and go to get her, noticing her friend Anna or something on the grass beside her. The friend is awake, though, and some guy is standing over her talking with her. "Leave" I tell the guy, since the girl is obviously wasted.

"Who the fuck are you? Leave my sister alone asshole" the brown haired guy says. I look to the guy then to the girl, and they look extremely similar, so I trust that they're siblings. I bend over and pick up Adelina. "Awwww" Adelina's friend sits up and says when she sees me. "You two are just adorable" She says, then falls back on to her back.

Her brother eyes me, but I just ignore him and take Adelina to my car.

I buckle her into the passenger seat, then get in and start to drive.

"Ronny!" she says, waking up suddenly. "Where am I?" She questions, looking around.

I turn and look at her, taking in her disheveled appearance. Her hair is wild, and her jean shorts are ridden up too far.

"Hey hey don't look at the goods" she says, tugging on her shorts. "Those are for later" she winks at me.

"Yeah?" I tease her, and her face goes bright red.

"I just had the best freaking nap ever. I feel so energized" She starts to ramble, changing the subject. "Because you're wasted" I mumble, she doesn't hear.

"I don't want to go home, can I come to your house again?"

She thought I was taking her home like this?

"Ok" I say, her eyes light up. "Yay! you're the best. Did you know you're my best friend. Well, besides Wally. But you're my best human friend."

Yeah, we're fucking friends.

We arrive at my house and I walk around the car to help her out, but she stands up herself and bats my arm away. "I am an adult I can walk" She snaps at me.

I back off, watching as she starts to walk and stumbles over her feet, luckily I catch her before she can fall.

"You're strong" She blurts out, poking my bicep. She tries to walk away from me, stumbling again. "Adelina stay with me" I tell her, but she either doesn't hear me or chooses to ignore me, because she starts to walk towards the grass in my yard.

I catch up to her and sling her over my shoulder to keep her from wandering. "Hey!" She squeals.

"That's what happens when you can't sit you're ass still" I mutter to her, to which she smacks me. I walk us inside, careful not to hit her head on anything.

I pass through the living room where Owen and Mike are on the couch watching some random TV show. They both glance at me as I walk in, but I pass through and don't spare them time to ask questions. "Mike? Owen? Hi! It's me! Remember?" Adelina calls out to them as I walk.

I go to my room, tossing her down onto my bed. She makes an 'oof' sound. "Wowza this bed is comfy" She rolls around, then sits up and looks at me with a weird look in her eyes. "You are so pretty" She says.

"Time for bed" I tell her, knowing she will be embarrassed tomorrow of everything she might say right now.

She lays out all of her limbs wide like a starfish, "I am a partay girl now" she giggles to herself.