Chapter 55

Adelina Celine Torres

I am bored out of my freaking mind.

I've been in this stupid room for the past day and a half. No water, no food, no nothing.

I haven't gone to the bathroom either, refusing to pee in the corner of the room or something like that. Gross.

I banged on the door for a solid hour yesterday saying I need to use the restroom, but nobody did anything. Did they forget I am down here?

I am not as hungry as I am thirsty. Boy, am I thirsty.

I am driving myself insane. I took off my shoelace and put it in my waistband in case I need it as a weapon--maybe I can choke someone-- I don't know, but I feel better with it than having nothing.

Other than that, I have just sat around for the past thirty six freaking hours, wanting to murder Aaron's father.

I flop on the rock hard mattress, a frustrated tear slipping from my eye. Aaron is probably so worried right now. Does he know his father freaking kidnapped me?!

I wonder what he is doing.

Maybe he hasn't even noticed I am gone and is just going about his day, or maybe he's celebrating having successfully backstabbed his father.

The door swings open suddenly and I sit up in an instant, a new face standing under the doorway. He is tall with short brown hair, a stubble across his face, and insane green eyes. A deep scar sits across his nose, fully healed but still looking nasty.

He wears a black t-shirt and pants, and is extremely muscular and downright scary.

"May I use the restroom?" Is the first thing I ask, since I am ninety-nine percent sure I am going to get a UTI after this whole thing is over.

Thankfully, he wordlessly leads me to a bathroom where I am able to pee my brains out, then I feel a lot better.

I also drink water straight from the sink faucet. Don't judge me.

"Where are we going?" I ask the man, following him down a set of suspicious looking stairs. "You won't like it." Is all he says, making me stop walking.

Well if I won't like it why would I agree to go there?

"Come on." He says, annoyance clear in his tone. I shake my head slightly, not wanting to go down to some scary as heck basement with these people. It's bad enough being trapped here, I am not trying to be underground where nobody will ever find me.

He yanks my arm harshly, forcing me in front of him as he makes me walk down the stairs. We reach the bottom and my heart stops, and I take a step back into the man.

The room is terrifying.

It's an abandoned looking room, four rusted dirty concrete walls lit up by nothing but a lightbulb in the middle of it. The temperature is freezing, and I really hope the red stains on the wall and floor is not blood.

"P-please I don't want to be here," I turn to the man, trying to plead with him. My eyes are watery and I search for any pieces of compassion on the man's face, but see none.

"You're his right?" He asks, catching me off guard, "Aarons." He clarifies.

I hesitate, "I-- " I say, then stop, "Who are you?" I ask.

"Just the guy your boyfriend gave this scar to," He says pointing at the nasty looking scar on his face, his expression deathly terrifying.

Aaron did that?

He takes out a small knife from his waistband, tossing it in a circle and catching the handle. "He left me for dead" He laughs, "Killed my father."

I am shaking now, no way Aaron would do that. I suspected he's some kind of criminal, but I didn't actually process what that would mean he does to people. Do I believe this strange man? I mean maybe he and his dad deserved it? Oh gosh that sounds awful, nobody deserves to die right?

"Please" I say, my voice just above a whisper, "I didn't do anything to you,"

He laughs again, "I was ecstatic when I heard he got himself a woman," steps closer to me, "Someone I can get my revenge on him with."

What is it with people wanting to get back at Aaron?

"I have nothing to do with your grudge against him." I cross my arms, trying to feign confidence.

"Sorry, I'm just imagining his face when he finds you here." He says after a moment of silence, "Imagining him seeing the scars I leave on you, and him knowing it was me who did it."

He steps closer to me and I am confident I am going to hyperventilate, "Don't worry I'm not allowed to kill you," He holds the knife up to the light and looks at it before wiping it on the bottom of his shirt, "yet."

My back hits the wall when he lunges at me, making me throw my hands up in defense and flinch backwards. He laughs once more, "So fucking scared," He teases, having just pretended to come at me.

No freaking shit I'm scared when you pretend to come at me with a knife you stupid  imbecile.

I can't look at him anymore, his sick smile making me want to throw up.

I close my eyes tightly and pray to God that I am just dreaming, that I will wake up and be in Ron's bed with his arms around me. Safe.

I feel the blade of his knife press against my neck and my eyes shoot open, my hands itching to try and move him away from me, but when he presses it harder I freeze.

"Take off your clothes." He demands, pulling the knife away from me and I see it has a fresh coat of my blood on it. I touch my neck and look at my finger, seeing that I am in fact bleeding. I hardly even felt him cut through my skin, I was busy trying to not faint.

"W-what?" I ask, hoping I heard him wrong.

"I don't repeat myself." He suddenly yells at me, making me flinch. A few tears escape my eyes as I slowly take off my shirt, pausing to look at him. He motions with his knife to my skirt, so I take that off as well.

And now I am in my underwear and bra in front of this psychopath with a knife, blood dripping down a thin cut across my throat.

His eyes trail my body painfully slowly, "Huh." He says after a minute or two of staring at me. "You must be a hell of a freak in bed for him to pick you over Gianna."

"Screw you" I hiss at him, folding my arms across my chest to try and hide myself.

"You will," He inches closer to me. My eyes widen at what he insinuates, and I slap him straight across his face. "You don't touch me," I say, shoving him backwards. He stumbles back a step, then looks at me amused.

Why is he amused?

"Not yet, I know. Patterson has given me strict rules on what I can do to you now." He tucks his knife into his waistband, letting out a deep sigh. "I have been here too long already, so I need to get started on why I came down here."

Patterson? Is that Ron's dads name? He had told me it was Peter but I assume he had lied about that.

"Why is that?" I ask him, my voice shaky.

He rolls up his sleeves, "I really hate to hurt your pretty face, but it's personal. You understand?" He smiles to me, not a nice one but a twisted, sinister one.

"Get away from me..." I start to say when he nears me again.

And he hits me.

1332 words

Ughhh guys help I'm so scared I'm abt to go on a date w party guy and I've never been on one before!!!!!

Ok wish me luck. Maybe I'll post another chapter when I get home.