Chapter 51

Aaron Hendrix

"Now you made a puddle on the floor." Addie scolds me when I walk inside before I am fully dry. I was cold outside.

I just roll my eyes, dropping my pool towel and wiping it up. "Happy?"

"Yes." She tells me, and we walk up the stairs to my room.

"We spend a lot of time in your bedroom." She says out of nowhere. "You complaining?" I ask her.

"No." She smiles and walks closer to me.

That fucking smile.

She giggles when I pick her up, and wraps her legs around my waist. I set her gently on the desk in my room, kissing her collarbone as her towel falls from her shoulders down to her waist, revealing her torso.

I move my kisses from her neck to her lips, savoring how good she tastes. She always tastes so fucking good.

My hands travel to her waist, her tiny perfect waist. I feel her tense at my touch and I pull away, confused as to why she has been acting weird today.

I try to touch her earlier and she jumped like I was assaulting her or some shit. I have never seen her so uncomfortable with me like she was today. I had brushed it off, figuring she was probably just not in the mood, but she did it again just now.

"Addie" I say, pulling away from her lips. Her big brown eyes look up at me, almost looking ashamed.

"What is wrong?" I ask her. She pulls her bottom lip into her mouth, not responding for a moment. "Nothing is wrong." She says, which is bullshit.

"I can't fix it if I don't know what it is, sweetheart." I lift her chin to look at me, since she dropped her head and was looking at her hands. Her legs are still around me, my free hand on the back of her thighs.

"Who was that woman?" She finally says, surprising me a little bit. Is this about Gianna? "From the office" She clarifies.

Shit.

"Her name is Gianna." I tell her, "She's my ex."

I see hurt flash in her eyes at my words, and I feel awful. I shouldn't have hid that Gianna was my ex, but I didn't want her to worry about anything because nothing is there.

I hung out with her a little today, but that is solely because she is filing some things for the company that can't be screwed up and I have no trust in her to do it properly. Once I finish my plan, I will never have to see her again.

"Oh," is all Addie says, "Ok."

"Addie, you know I hate her right?" I say. She frowns at this, "There is not a single thing about her that I miss, and I am so glad she has been out of my life for the past few years. You are mine now, and I never want that to change ok?"

She pauses for a minute, "Do you think I am....hot?" She asks, her cheeks slightly red. My eyes widen at the question, and I am completely caught off guard.

Is she fucking with me?

"Adelina" I almost laugh, resting my head on her shoulder, "Be honest." She adds.

"You are the hottest woman I have ever seen."

"You are just saying that."

"No, I'm not."

"I don't have big boobs."

"Your boobs are fucking perfect,"

"You seem to like Gianna's."

What?

Fuck she probably saw me look at them, probably because they were pretty much entirely out of her top and its fucking gross. Who wears shit like that to work?