Chapter 70

Adelina Celine Torres

"Can you guys just tell me where we are going?" I ask the girls.

"Then it's not a surprise!" Bella says. I frown at the answer and look out the window, secretly loving the element of having no idea what we are doing.

I told them I wanted a calm-ish night, so let's hope they listened. I have been thinking way too much recently, though, so a busy night might be just what I need to take my mind off of some things.

After a twenty minute drive and lots of singing- mainly from Alyssa and Wendy- we arrive at a beautiful place that looks to be a beachside resort. I sit up in my seat, my eyes glued out the window trying to take in how gorgeous it is.

Light brown and cream colored buildings with warm lights right on the beach with the sun setting over the water.

We climb out of the car and I am in awe of how beautiful this is, seeing little streamers and balloons around. The place looks pretty empty, and I assume they had rented the place out. For me.

"There is a private chef for dinner in the restaurant, then we figured after we could swim a little then we have a movie set up on the beach?" Vivi asks me, almost like she's worried I don't like it.

I hug her. "Thank you so much!" I say, my heart warming when I see her smile at my approval. I'm happy we get along better now. All of the girls put this together, but Vivi is the one who set everything up and put the most work into this.

We walk inside and I marvel at the openness of the villa with views that I could stop and stare at for hours.

Ronny would love this place.

We sit down at a small restaurant that is empty besides our table of girls. It's outdoors on a patio with the sound of waves crashing in the distance along with all of us talking.

We all talk for what feels like forever as our food comes-I get a very very very fancy salmon dish, cause Bella says the chef is a family friend and we don't have to pay for anything- and the six of us all talk over glasses of wine and catch up.

I haven't seen Vivi, Wendy, or Bella in over a year, so they fill me in on their lives and boy do they have lots of stories. Apparently Bella and that bartender from the club are dating now, and Wendy and Matthew have a thing.

Wendy includes how Vivi was just as mean to her as she had been to me, which makes us all laugh.

After we eat we change into swimsuits and run into the water, all of us swimming around and playing dumb games with each other. The water is nice and warm and the sun has just set, but the lights from the villa offer enough for us to see easily.

Halfway through swimming, Wendy, Bella, and Alyssa run inside to try and get a speaker on, leaving me Vivi and Wendy together.

"So...how excited are you for tomorrow?" Phoebe asks me, a smile on her face.

I give her one back, "Really excited" I say, but my heart rate increases at the thought and I suddenly feel like I am going to be sick.

What is wrong with me?

Vivi sees right through me, "What's wrong?" She asks, true concern in her eyes.

I just shake my head, "Nothing is...nothing's wrong." I tell her. She gives me a disbelieving look and I debate wether I should just open up to somebody about how I am feeling. Would it help?

If I did talk to someone, should it really be Aaron's sister? Wouldn't that be weird?

"Look, I know I'm Aaron's sister, but you can talk to me y'know? I mean unless you're planning on dumping the guy or cheating, I can help you."