Chapter 35

Adelina Celine Torres

Ow.

Ow ow ow.

My head hurts, my nose hurts, my body hurts. Everything freaking hurts.

I sit up in bed, realizing I am in the scandalous underwear from last night and that is it.

"Finally awake?" Aaron walks into the room. I pull the covers up to my neck since the bra I am in is see through enough to see my boobies.

He has a plate of food in his hand, smelling absolutely amazing. He walks over to me and I sit up, hugging the blanket to me so that I don't flash Ronald here.

"Thank you." I smile to him when he sets the plate down. It has eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fruit. Next to me, he sets down a glass of milk. I swear I only mentioned that I drink milk to him once like a month ago, and here he is bringing me milk. Sweetheart.

"Mhm." is all he says, grabbing a t-shirt and tossing it at me, probably noticing how I am holding my blanket up.

I put the shirt on, having absolutely zero recollection of last night.

"I think something went wrong with my calculations." I tell Aaron, who is sitting next to me on the bed now. "Calculations?"

"I figured out I have a three drink limit, and I only had two drinks, yet I think that's the worst I have ever been." I explain.

"What did you drink?"

"Some cinnamon thing. I think it was--

"Fireball." He finishes my sentence for me, "Addie that is 33% alcohol."

My eyes go wide, "Oops."

"So you had around ten drinks."

"My bad."

"Eat." he nods to the food. Alright.

"How was boys night?" I ask him as I eat.

"Fine." He says, although this time fine doesn't seem to translate to he loved it, but he hated it. Understanding Ronny is a skill.

"Why didn't you like it?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "Rather be with you."

Awwwwwwwww.

"Oh. Me too Ron, I just kind of assumed you'd want a night with your friends." I tell him. "Well tonight we can have another Arrelina night." I tell him.

"Arrelina?" He questions. I just nod, "Or Aderonny."

"Neither."

I scoff, "Fine then I will go have another girls night."

"No." He says, "And what the hell were you wearing?"

Gulp. "Well, you see, everyone was wearing a sparkly outfit, and you know how I am easily peer pressured...was it that bad?"

He sighs, "I liked it. I hate that other people also got to like it."

Just like Bella said would happen.

"Where is it by the way?" I ask, since I am just in my underwear and the t-shirt I just put on.

"You said it was uncomfortable and stripped the second we got in the room."

Oh nice.

"It was uncomfortable." I mumble, taking a sip of my milk. "On the bright side, I spoke to Vivi I think and all I know is she didn't say anything hostile."

"You think?"

"If I'm being totally honest I don't remember anything after getting into a cab. I do have a faint memory of playing with an American girl doll, though." I use my fork to scoop eggs, then drop it when I see my knuckle is all bruised.