Chapter 36

Aaron Hendrix

Adelina has been avoiding me.

This morning when I made her cum she got red in the face and has said two words to me since. I think she's just embarrassed, but I do take a little responsibility for teasing her afterwards.

On a related note, I have never been more sexually frustrated than I am now.

I have never really wanted to have sex, or do anything with anyone. I saw sex as something men do to take advantage of women and pleasure themselves, having been surrounded by that growing up.

I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to be like my father, and I certainly didn't want to be touched like that by anyone.

Until fucking Addie came along.

This morning I didn't see anything as me taking advantage of her, I saw it as me wanting to make her feel good because she is her. I loved when she would squeeze her eyes shut or bury her head into me, her heavy breathing against my neck.

I fucking loved it.

When she moaned into me I damn near lost control with her, but luckily her big brown doe eyes pulled me back and reminded me that she wants to wait and I will respect that.

I have also never been happier than when she asked me to wait for marriage.

Sounds stupid, but my only previous relationship was full of Gianna pressuring me to do shit I wasn't ready for, even after she knew my past. When I wouldn't give it to her, she got it from my dad.

Now I have Addie.

Addie who asked me to wait, Addie who gets embarrassed just from me kissing her exposed stomach, and Addie who got hit on at the bar and her response was drilling the guy with questions about American girl dolls.

Addie who's only experience with anything like that is with me.

Good.

She doesn't know she's the only experience I have with anyone like that too.

Call me pathetic or less of a man for that, but I don't give a damn. I simply haven't wanted to, so I haven't. I don't regret it. If anything I am so fucking glad I did, because now I have my girl and she will be the only one who ever gets to see me like that.

I'm not saying I am completely inexperienced, I had some when I was little thanks to my dad, but nothing I wanted to do. Nothing like this morning.

Now Addie is in the shower and I am on the bed with the sheets still crumpled up. The bed she laid so exposed to me in earlier.

Fuck.

Now she's in the shower.

Fuck.

----

Adelina Celine Torres

I can't look at Ronny.

I can't freaking calm myself down.

This stupid dude and his stupid perfect face and body and ugh!

God would not approve of what I did.

I'm sorry.

It's not that I am ashamed or anything, it's just new and I need a second to calm down.

I mean is it a sin to do stuff before marriage that isn't sex?

Probably.

But the whole idea of waiting for marriage is to save yourself for the one, and if I'm pretty sure I will never be with another man besides Ronny isn't that okay? Marriage is not defined by worldly things like a contract, but being with someone you love.