Chapter 30

Adelina Celine Torres

"I can't believe you. We are going to be late!" I tell Aaron, who is taking forever to get out the door to go to the airport.

Today we leave for Greece.

I was told our flight leaves at six PM, and it's currently 5:00. Not to mention we live 15 minutes from the airport and traffic and security lines exist.

"It's a private jet." He tells me.

"What?!" I exclaim, never having been on one before.  I have been on an airplane to another city in California, but no private jet. Mama and Papa save those for themselves and my siblings.

I love flying.

Once I get over the fear of the plane crashing, I like staring out the window.

I am standing in the foyer of Ron's house with my suitcase and backpack by me, ready to go. Owen and Mike went separately, and now I have to wait for Aaron.

I did so much shopping yesterday with Alyssa, she says I need a bunch of super cute outfits for Greece and I agreed. She even made me buy some scandalous underwear sets from Victoria's Secret, which I doubt I will use, but I still packed them.

Ronny comes down the stairs with a suitcase full of things that I am convinced he just threw in there five minutes ago.

Boys.

"You don't seem excited." I say to him as he starts driving us to the airport.

"I am. Not for work though."

Hm.

"Who in your family lives there?" I ask.

"Sister, brother, uncles, aunts, some cousins."

Nice.

This means I have to meet a bunch of new people, which we all know I am soooo good at.

It's ok. I am excited to meet some of his family. He knows mine, and hopefully his are nicer.

We arrive at the airport and he drives to the back to a little runway where I assume his jet is.

I swear this guy pulls money out of his butt or something, because how the heck is a 26 year old this rich with his parents out of the picture?

He must be a really good hooker.

"Holy cow" I comment as we walk up stairs to board the plane. Mike and Owen are already sat next to each other talking, and freeze when we get there.

"If it isn't the two sex on couch people."

"Shut up Owen." Ronny hisses at him.

We sit down across from Owen and Mike, even though Aaron wanted to go sit alone in the corner or even the bedroom he has, I want to be social.

"Are you excited?" Owen asks me. "Yes! I've never left California before." I tell him. "Really? I thought your family traveled a lot." Mike says.

"They do. I don't." I say trying not to sound sad or anything to make it awkward. "Have you guys been before?"

"We go once a year." Mike tells me, "There's always a work convention around this time of year."

Fun.

"We will get lots of time to relax and enjoy Greece too, though." Owen says to me.