Chapter 43

Aaron Hendrix

"What is it?" I question Tony, who thought it was a good idea to send me a text saying there's an emergency when I am with Addie.

Dickhead.

Tony looks to me and his face is pale, like he's terrified to tell me something. I just look at him, wanting him to spit it out already.

"Your father is in town."

His words don't process in my mind straight away, they take a minute or two before I even understand what he said. "In LA?" I ask. He nods, "He came to the office this morning wanting to see you. We sent him away, but that's why I called you in."

Fucking hell.

"What did he want?" I ask.

"He wouldn't tell us, said he would only talk to you."

Of course.

"Well if he comes back tell him to fuck off again. I'm not talking to him." I say, turning to leave.

I can't believe he has the nerve to show up here. I left New York to get away from him, and now he follows me?

"Aaron." Marco says before I leave. "He's here for something, and he's not going to leave until you talk to him."

I pause at his words, knowing he's right but at the same time refusing that I have to see him again. I haven't seen him since after I found out he slept with my girlfriend.

My immediate family grew up in New York where my father tried to make me into him my whole childhood. When I was seventeen Mom passed away--cancer-- of course Dad had been sleeping with women long before she passed, but when she was gone he got so much worse. He stopped trying to hide it.

Vivi and Matthew didn't know what Dad did to me until I was eighteen, and they both wanted to leave when they found out. We planned to go to Greece where most of our extended family lives, but I got a job opportunity in California so I went here instead. Leaving my family was hard, but I was ashamed since they knew how weak I had been, and I knew California was a fresh start. I brought Owen with me, I've known him since middle school.

I was going to ask Gianna to come too, but we all know how that turned out.

My point is, I left Dad when I was nineteen and I haven't seen him for seven years. And now he shows up here?

He runs a powerful gun trafficking business in New York that's rumored to have connections to human trafficking as well. Fucking disgusting.

I've sent men up there to get information on it, but they haven't came back with anything. My mafia does bad things, but never with innocent people or children. Just assholes already involved in shady shit.

And Addie doesn't have a clue about any of this.

I'm terrified she will leave me if she knows.

"I know you don't want to talk to him, but would you rather have him lurking around LA instead?" He has a suggestive tone that makes me fucking livid.

Lurking around LA, coming after Addie.

"Set a meeting up next week." I say, turning and leaving the room.

----

Adelina Celine Torres

When I wake up from my nap, I sit up to see Ronny sitting at a chair by the couch just looking at me. "Hi." I say, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "How long have you been here?" I ask him.

"Twenty minutes."

"Oh" I say, patting next to me for him to sit. He comes over and does and I lift the blanket to share over the both of us. "Is everything alright?" I ask, since he looks a little...down.

"Yeah." He says, but I immediately know he is lying. "Ron." I look at him, "You know you can talk to me about your work right?"

He nods slowly, "I know." He says, and it's clear he does not want to talk about it right now. Something happened. I want him to tell me, to confide in me. But I can't make him.

I sigh and lean my head against him, taking the blanket off of me since I'm a little hot in here. I catch his eyes drop to my legs which are exposed now, my skirt slightly ridden up.

Oops.

I tug the fabric down a little, then smirk at Ron, "Are you eye sexing me?"

"Mhm" He hums into my head, planting a kiss on it.

His bold answer makes my face flush red, and when he puts his veiny freaking hand on my thigh I just about lose it. "Aaron we are at your work." I remind him as he moves his hand up and under my skirt, just reaching the hem of my underwear.

We haven't done anything...like that morning...since Greece, and not gonna lie I want him to.

"I'm the boss." He says, and he removes his hand altogether.

I frown at this, "Don't look so disappointed sweetheart." he smirks at me after he removed his hand, gripping my waist and turning me so we are long ways on the couch now, me laying on my back and him looming over me.

His hands are back on my upper thighs, spreading my legs enough for him to be between them. His fingers make circles just below my underwear line, and my breathing is already heavy.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask when he lowers himself down, his head very close to between my legs.

"Something new." He says, "Are you okay with this?" He says, his fingers looped around my underwear like he is about to take them off.

"Yes." I say, remembering how he tells me not to nod as a response. He tugs off my underwear and I feel so darn insecure with him just looking at me like this. "You're so fucking beautiful." He says, planting a kiss on my private parts that makes me gasp and jerk up, but he holds me firmly.

I am breathing so heavily and he hasn't even done anything yet, just the anticipation and sight of him and knowing I am exposed to him is enough to take my breath away from me.

He slips his tongue into me and my eyes roll to the back of my head, my whole body feeling like it is convulsing under him. He plays with my clit as he does so, drawing almost a whimper out of me. With every noise I make I notice him completely stop for a second, almost like he is regaining his composure.

"Aaron..." I say breathlessly, unsure why but it just comes out. His being hand grips my inner thigh and squeezes lightly, my mouth stuck open at the sensation he is giving me.

Within minutes I can't hold it in anymore, and I feel myself release on him, followed by him taking all of my...whats it called...in his mouth.

He sits back a little, "You look so pretty right now." Is the first thing out of his mouth after he wipes a little....from under his lip. He pulls my skirt down to cover me, then leans over me, planting a kiss on my lips.

"You look pretty." I say back, cause he does.

His hair is messy, his face is a little red, and his eyes have a glint of something that makes me want to just kiss him over and over again in them.

"Pretty." He says almost in a scoff. I nod, "Pretty."

"Not hot?" He says with a smirk.

"And hot, too, I guess." I smile back to him. "Good." He mutters, leaning down and giving me another kiss.

1247 words