Chapter 33

Adelina Celine Torres

"Check it!" I look at myself in the mirror with just a towel on. It's wrapped tightly just under my armpits, and I am showing Ron my sick tan lines from lounging outside for the past three days.

"Mm." Ronny says, his eyes glued to me, but I don't think he is looking at my shoulder tan lines.

"Some of us aren't naturally tan." I tell him, "This is like the tannest I have ever been. I even skipped sunscreen to achieve this."

He raises an eyebrow at this, "Risking skin cancer?" he mocks me, since I was always so strict on sunscreen. "Beauty is pain." Is all I say.

"I wish I put some on my face, though, cause now my cheeks are red." I look at my face in the mirror and wince when I put lotion on my dry skin. I definitely should've put sunscreen on.

"Look away." I tell Aaron, feeling too lazy to go back to the bathroom to change.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Perv." I say. He scoffs, putting his face in a pillow, "Like you don't stare at me every chance you get."

He noticed that?

"I don't know what you're talking about. That doesn't sound like me, though." I drop my towel, throwing on a bra and t-shirt, then underwear and shorts. No commando for me.

"Done. "I say, picking up the towel from the floor and hanging it on a little nub on the wall.

I run my fingers through my hair and sit on the bed beside Aaron. "What's the plan for tonight?" I ask. The past few nights we have done another dinner then a night in with me and Ronny. I have gotten to know some of his cousins better, and really like them. Vivi hasn't spoken to me since the first night, which I'm not sure if I'm happy or upset about.

"Lina!" We hear knocks on the door to our room. I jump off the bed and open the door, face to face with a few of Ron's girl cousins—Bella and Alexis—and his family friend Wendy.

All three of them are dressed in very scandalous sparkly bright outfits. "Come with us!" Bella exclaims.

"Where?" I ask, feeling Aaron walk up behind me to see what's up.

"Girls night!" Wendy almost screams. I wait for them to elaborate, "We are gonna go to bars and clubs. Come onnnnn" Alexis pleads.

I look to Ron, who clearly doesn't look like he loves the idea, "Oh come on, don't be that kind of boyfriend." Bella says to him, "We will take great care of her. You go with the guys."

"Guys?" I ask.

"Aaron was also invited to a guys night, which I bet he didn't tell you. It's perfect, you go with them and we get her." Alexis explains to us. "We are gonna pregame so hard!" Bella giggles.

"What is pregaming?" I question, feeling Aarons hand around my waist.

Wendy gasps, "Oh honey, come on we will show you. First let's get you ready! We have extra outfits in our rooms. Aaron you'll see her in the morning" Bella says, lightly taking my arm and leading me out of my room.

"Don't get her drunk. And don't put her in one of those underwear outfits you guys have on." He tells them, to which Wendy sarcastically says "Oh we won't!" then winks at me.

I look at Aaron, who looks unsure of what to do. I just wave goodbye to him, "I will see you soon?" I turn and say to him. He just nods.

Classic Ronny.

As the four of us walk, I can't help but feel excited. All three of them have been really nice to be since I have been here, and even took me to lunch yesterday. A night out with them seems fun. I will miss Ron, though, but I am sure he wants to spend time with his guy cousins without me hanging around.