Chapter 37

WARNING: this chapter is sad and has abuse and sexual abuse as well. If you don't wanna read it you can skip it, it's just a little insight to Aaron's childhood.

Twelve Years Ago

Aaron Hendrix

"You're so funny Aaron!" A woman slurs, her long nails trailing on my arm. I shrug her hand off of me, wanting nothing more than to leave.

I hate being fucking touched.

I hate being surrounded by these women who laugh their asses off when I don't even make a joke, or who put their hands on my thigh even after I shove them off five times prior.

"Aaron, Tiffany here is talking to you." A deep voice says and the hairs on the back of my neck shoot straight up.

Dad.

"Why don't you two go get a room?" He says, staring directly into my eyes. Behind his words lie a threat if I disobey him.

"I would love that." the woman giggles, taking my hand and standing up. I reluctantly stand as well, about to leave when my father stops me. "He will meet you there, Tiffany." He tells her, and she leaves.

Then all of his attention is on me.

"Look, I don't know if you're gay or some shit, but I am over your attitude that you are better than this club."

This club, meaning a fucking brothel.

"I have cut you slack in the past, blaming it on you being young, but now you're fourteen fucking years old. If you can't prove to me you are a fucking man, I know I can't pass on my work to you." He spits at me, "Maybe your brother will step up instead."

"No." I instantly say, the only thing worse than having to go off with these dirty ass women being making my brother do it instead.

"Then act like a God damn man. If you can't assert dominance over a whore how can I expect you to be like me when you're older?"

I want to be nothing like you when I'm older.

"I will." the words come out of my mouth, but my body starts to sweat and shake from myself agreeing.

Until now he has only made me kiss women, saying it's a good start to being a man.

He's fucked in the head.

"Good." He says, patting my shoulder, "I will be talking to Tiffany afterwards, so don't embarrass our family yes?" He tells me before leaving.

I stand there for a minute, my body trembling and my heartbeat far too fast.

The thought of Matthew being in here is what pushes me to the room Tiffany disappeared into. When I walk in she is splayed on the bed with nothing on. She stands up at my arrival, walking over to me.

I don't want this.

She pulls me down to kiss her.

Doesn't she know I am fourteen?

Then she moved me to the bed.

I just want to go home.

She climbs on top of me.

I wonder what Mom is doing right now. Probably cooking dinner for Matt and Viv. I'm supposed to help Viv learn to throw a punch tonight. She says she needs it for some kids giving her a rough time at school.

I can't do this.

I flip her over so I am above her, wanting some kind of control instead of just laying there. "Ah there he is, I knew you wanted this." She exclaims, pulling her shirt over her head.

I want to hit her.

"You disgust me." I say to her, "Oh yeah, tell me how much I disgust you." She giggles, trying to unbuckle my pants.

"See, you do want this." She licks up my face and my whole body shivers and I get off of her, standing from the bed and pacing around the room.

If I don't do this Matt has to.

Matt. Eleven year old Matt. And if not Matt, fucking Vivi. Nine year old Vivi.

"Come on, just let me suck your dick." Tiffany kneels in front of me, "Then I will tell your daddy how good you were." She tells me.

Her hands pull my pants down.

Get your hands off of me.

I let her.

I hate myself.

:(

Hard chapter to write.

Well...theres a little insight into Aarons childhood.

Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to give y'all that info/knowledge about how he grew up but I didn't wanna make it a full chapter.

742 words