Chapter 66

Aaron Hendrix

Fuck.

Adelina is laid out over me, her leg swung around my body so that she is clinging to me, and her head on my chest.

From here I can see her shorts are extremely ridden up, and I can't fucking deal with it.

She shifts on top of me, making me suck in a breath. "Addie baby," I hold her hips in place because if she moves on me one more time I am going to lose my mind.

"Hmmm?" He hums, her eyes still closed.

"Please stay still." I say just above a whisper.

The next ten minutes are spent with me trying to keep myself calm while Adelina's legs are spread over my fucking dick.

Her eyes flutter open and she gives me a small smile.

That fucking smile.

"Good morning." She mumbles. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Fine." I say, but it comes out roughly when Adelina sits up, her legs straddling my waist, her arms reaching up to pull her hair into a messy bun.

I am going to die.

I am certain of it.

This woman is going to kill me.

Addie freezes suddenly and looks down at me, and I know she fucking feels me. Good.

She tilts her head to the side slightly, leaning forward on me in a motion that rolls her hips on mine and I can't help but let out a low groan at the contact.

"You'll just have to wait a little longer." She giggles in my ear, kissing my cheek before rolling off of me and getting up.

Fuck.

She skips into the bathroom and I put my hands over my face.

I follow her into the bathroom to where she is brushing her teeth. I put my hands on her hips and kiss the back of her neck, "No running away from me." I tell her.

She finishes brushing and turns to me, feigning an innocent look like she hasn't been teasing me all morning—even if most of it was unintentional.

"You did this" I lift her up and set her on the countertop, stepping between her legs and letting her feel me. She gasps and her brown for eyes look so playful it's fucking adorable.

"You are going to fix it." I demand, loving how she takes a big gulp and nods slightly.

———

Adelina Celine Torres

"Where are you going?" I ask Aaron as he is about to leave the house without even telling me he's going.

He pauses like he's been caught doing something he shouldn't, "Work." He says curtly, turning to leave.

What is up with him?

"Ron?" I question, stopping him.

Today I had a bunch of planned things for us to do, since a year ago we met one another. I told him about it yesterday and he didn't say no so I figured he was free.

I know I am being dramatic and it's not even our one year anniversary, but with him working so much recently I have missed him and this is somewhat an excuse for us to just spend the day together like we used to.

He works a lot now.

"I'm busy." He says to me, his voice sounding irritated. His attire doesn't seem to be for work, just sweatpants and a shirt.