Chapter 13

Adelina Celine Torres

"Come on, Lina" Alyssa tells me when I take too long to get out of the car. "Its windy out here!" She complains, her hair getting blown into a tornado around her face. I laugh at the sight.

Alyssa and I are coming to my favorite diner. The same one I took Aaron to the first time we got dinner. I told Aaron I was coming here and he said he would meet us with some of his friends, so I'm excited.

We get a booth and in just a few minutes Aaron shows up with Mike and Owen.

"Holy shit his friends are also fine" Alyssa whispers to me as the men approach our table. "Hello" I say, scooting over so they can sit. Aaron sits beside me, looking handsome as ever in his typical all black attire. "Alyssa this is Owen and Mike, Ronny's friends." I introduce Alyssa.

"So do you all work together?" Alyssa asks. Mike looks to Aaron, then back to Alyssa. "yeah we do"

We get our food and I dig in to my chicken tenders, ignoring Aaron's judgy stare. He made a comment that I am like a kid, since I only order chicken tenders everywhere we go. I reminded him that I indeed ordered a burger yesterday, which caused him to roll his eyes.

"How old are you guys?" Alyssa asks.

"26" Owen responds. Alyssa's eyes widen and she looks at me, "Damn"

We all talk and enjoy ourselves for a little longer, then I check my phone and realize it's 6:40, so I should head over to Mr. Edwards'.

"I have to go" I say. "Where?" Aaron questions.

"I have office hours to work on my essay" I explain. "This late?" Mike asks. Alyssa gasps, "Do not tell me it's with Mr. Edwards"

"Who's that?" Owen asks.

"Our professor, and he said this was the only time he's available." I say, mostly to Alyssa who looks like she's about to pee herself that a college student is attending office hours.

"Our professor, who is totally into her" Alyssa says. I feel Aaron tense next to me.

"He is not, we have only spoken like three times." I defend myself.

"He always asks you to stay after class, and he eye fucks you throughout every lecture" Alyssa takes a bite out of her sandwich, "Now he scheduled office hours at 7:00? He's into you"

"Trust me, he isn't. He's helping me on my essay" I say. I look at Aaron, who looks extremely tense. "I have to go or I'll be late." I tell them. "Here, for my food" I set down a $20. Aaron looks unhappy, although I don't know if its because I'm leaving or because I paid for my food.

"Bye guys!" I say, sad I have to leave them, specifically Aaron.

When I leave, the sun is setting so I hurry to my car because of how chilly it is outside. Im wearing a tank top and a skirt, so when I get to my car I crank up the heat.

I drive to campus, then park legally this time so I don't get towed again. It feels weird being at school so late, since my classes are all morning/afternoon.I make my way to the office section of the school, where Mr. Edwards emailed me his office is number 208.

I knock at the door, coming in when I hear him invite me in. "Hi" I say.

"Hi Lina" Mr. Edwards gets up from behind his desk. I walk in and he motions for me to sit. He then walks behind me and closes the door, locking it.

He walks in front of me, leaning back on his desk as he always does. "I edited my essay a little bit since you last read it" I start, then I reach into my tote bag and pull out a printed copy and hand it to him.

He scans over it, then sets it down behind him. He walks around his desk and sits at the big leather chair on the other end.

"Come here, Lina" He tells me.

I hesitate, "I'm sorry?"

"Come look at my computer, I wrote notes about your work" He opens up his MacBook.

Oh.

I walk around his desk and look at his computer, which indeed has several comments and suggestions about my essay. It's an awkward position for me to be almost squatted and looking at his computer, "here," he says, wrapping his arm around my waist and hoisting me onto his lap.

I freeze, feeling extremely uncomfortable with what he just did, and with how I am now sitting on his lap.

"Relax, Lina, just read the computer" He says, his hands still on my waist. My back is pressed up against him, and suddenly I feel...something.

"C-can I just read the notes over there?" I ask. He doesn't reply, he just slowly starts to rock me back and fourth on his lap, his breathing increasing.

I try to get up but his hands hold firmly on my waist, so tight it's hurting me.  I feel his mouth on my neck, kissing and sucking at it.

Tears start to form in my eyes, and I'm in complete shock as to what is happening. I feel one of his hands leave my waist and slip under my shirt, pulling the strap off my shoulder.

"P-please stop" I beg, feeling pathetic and frozen in place. His hand then travels down to my skirt, going under it and touching me where nobody has before.

"You're wet for me" he moans into my ear. I shiver at his words, tears streaming down my face.

He picks me up and flips me around to face him. His hands dig into my waist, causing me to gasp in pain. I'm sobbing now, unable to move.

He starts to kiss me from my neck down to my breasts, where he partially took my tank top off.

"S-stop please" I cry. He holds me down for a few seconds, loudly groaning and leaning his head back. When he does this, he loosens his grip on me for a few seconds, so I jump up from him, my face bright red from embarrassment and pure panic.

Mr. Edwards looks to me, his hand finding his crotch between his legs.

"Come here, now" he demands, taking off his belt. I stand in front of him with my skirt ridden up and my tank top completely messed up. I shake my head, slowly backing away from him,

He slams his fist down on the table, "Now!"

I turn and run, tears spilling out of my eyes at what just happened.

I touch my neck that is still wet from his mouth, and feel disgusted with myself.

I run to my car, tears streaming down my face. When I'm secure in my car I lock the doors and just sob for what feels like hours.

1155 words

Thank you so much for reading this story!!! A new batch of chapters will be out soon don't even worry :) 

Love you guys!