Chapter 61

Adeline Celine Torres

"Did I mention how much I love this shower?" I tell Ron, inspecting the large glass shower with seats and multiple shower heads in it. We also have a massive bath tub. Like massive.

There's two sinks side by side across from the shower, a large mirror overhead of the sinks. There is so much space I might die.

Ron asked me to live here with him last night, and we came back today so I could tour the place and see it when it's light out.

"Can we move your bed into this house, though? I freaking love your bed." I ask. He nods, "Whatever you want."

Simp.

I walk into the large walk in closet and almost faint at how amazing it is. There's two parts, one for me one for Ron, and so much space I doubt all of my clothes will fill half of my half.

I explore the rest of the house, every inch of it just as amazing as I could imagine. The kitchen is similar to Ron's old place, being so spacious and modern it looks straight out of a catalog. There are three living rooms and a game room, all modern yet homey at the same time. There's four other bedrooms besides me and Ron's, and I can't help but imagine having kids to fill them one day.

What really gets me, though, is the back yard.

It is insane.

There's a grassy area with an infinity pool and hot tub that overlooks the ocean. It has a floored area with a bar, couch, and television all outside, then if you take a set of stairs down you are actually on our private beach. Yeah, our private beach.

"How was this house only ten million?" I ask him as we hike back up the stairs to the back yard. I just explored our beach, and am now a little sandy.

"Half is ten million." He says.

Oh.

"How rich are you?" I ask him, curiosity getting the better of me.

He shrugs, "I haven't checked my bank account in years."

His answer speaks volumes about how wealthy he is, because how the heck do you buy a 20 million dollar house without moving money around or checking your account to ensure you can afford it?!

Does he really just walk around swiping his card with no idea of how much money is on it?

This dude is unbelievable.

We walk back inside and I go to our bedroom again, "You think I can take a bath?" I ask him, the large bath tub with jets calling my name.

Technically Ron owns the house, but most of the furniture isn't ours. "Mhm" He says, walking into the bathroom and turning on the water for me.

As the bath fills up, I pour soap into it to make some bubbles. I haven't taken a bath in forever. When the water is finally to the top, I walk out to see Ron who is sitting on the couch in our bedroom.

Yes, there is a couch in our bedroom. And a TV.

"Would you like to join me?" I ask him, standing in front of him. His head snaps up to me and he stares at me for a moment, "Are you for real?"

"I mean you don't have to..." I turn to walk away and I feel him pick me up from behind. I squeal and giggle as he carries me into the bathroom. He sets me down on the counter and I lean back onto my hands and watch as he tosses his shirt over his head.

He's on me in an instant, kissing me from my mouth to my neck as far as my shirt allows him to go, then my shirt is off as well.

"Nuh uh," I say when he starts trailing kisses down to my chest, "I am trying to take a bath." I tell him, hopping off of the counter.

He frowns at this, and I undress and get into the bath, ignoring how nervous I feel with being naked in front of him. I mean he has seen me without clothes on, but when we are intimate it feels different than just flat out being naked in front of him. If that makes sense.

He gets in after me and I try not to look at him, even though my eyes feel like they're being pulled in his direction.

We are on opposite sides of the bath, and I stick my feet in his face. He swats them away, "You're so fucking weird,"

"You've mentioned." I say back.

I am in the water enough so that Ron can't see my boobs, the bubbles really helping conceal anything under the water.

We sit for a little bit just relaxing, I test out a few different jet settings, all of which are amazing.

I think Ron likes the super jet setting that gives a nice little massage if you lean your back against them. I sure do.

I move over to Ron so I am somewhat on his lap, wanting to be close to him. I feel him tense up when I put my back to him, leaning my head back against him.

His hands wrap around me and he kisses the back of my head and I suddenly feel...him against me. I squirm a little bit, reminding myself that I cannot do that to him.

Nobody said how hard waiting until marriage can be.

I'm not even a sex crazy person. I've known I have wanted to wait for marriage my entire life,  both due to my religion and my own desire to only ever have sex with one man ever. My thought process is complicated, but the bottom line is that I think it's cute to say only one man gets to see me like that, and that one man is my husband.

Also, learning all of this sex stuff with Aaron has been so fun I couldn't imagine me ever doing something with anyone but him.

"Do you want kids?" I ask him, realizing we never have discussed things like that before.

He takes a second to respond, "Three." He finally says.

"No way me too!" I exclaim, happy we want the same thing. I want two boys and a young girl—the superior combo of children.

The girl will be extremely protected by her brothers and dad, and the boys will learn to be gentlemen through a baby sister. I have this all thought out.

"I didn't want kids," Ron says, "But with you I do."

My heart melts, "I don't know if I could handle a mini you running around." I tease, turning my head and pecking his jawline with a kiss. He just hums, "Y'know those families who have  girls only, that would be sick." I say.

He shakes his head, "Fuck no."

"I need another man in the house. Mini you's would be too dramatic without a mini me keeping them in check."

"I think that's your job as their father." I remind him, "and I am not dramatic." I defend myself.

"You stubbed your toe and made me carry you to bed because you 'couldn't walk'"

Okay I really hate when I make a claim and he provides evidence for why I'm wrong. He's supposed to be a good boyfriend and just always admit fault.

"Whatever." I mutter, "I am going to put our kids in the cutest outfits ever."

"I'm sure you will."

"Uh huh. Oh my gosh we can all get twinning family outfits!"

He groans, "Not this again, Addie."

"Yes this again. It's adorable."

"No need to plan this out now." He tries to avert the subject to stop me from thinking of all the matching outfits our family could wear. It works, cause he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him, resting his head on my shoulder next to mine.

"You're the best." I say. He just hums in agreement. Cocky.

1355 words