1

Chapter 1: like him

After five minutes, Ni Qingjia sent Zou Jun away.

My friend Xue Miaomiao looked at Zou Jun's lonely back, and silently regretted: "I said, why don't you agree to him. Although Zou Jun has an average face, he has a great figure."

Zou Jun is a sports student in the class next door. He chased Ni Qingjia for more than a month, confessed his love three times, and Ni Qingjia refused three times.

Ni Qingjia didn't answer.

Xue Miaomiao continued on her own, "Those big shoulders, those pectoral muscles... Tsk, they're almost catching up to mine. Don't you really think about it?"

Ni Qingjia said expressionlessly, "I'm dizzy."

Xue Miaomiao laughed out loud.

When Ni Qingjia first met Zou Jun, he was still very interested in him. After all, it is hard not to attract people when the labels of "185", "sports student" and "muscular man" are put together.

She even had the idea of ​​getting in touch with him, but she quickly dismissed it.

It started when Zou Jun invited her to the dormitory more than half a month ago.

Zou Jun said that he had prepared a surprise and asked Ni Qingjia to go to his dormitory to get it.

Dormitory, a place with more privacy.

Ni Qingjia knew that Zou Jun had bad intentions, and she wanted to develop with Zou Jun, so she agreed.

The dormitories of the sports students are all on the first floor, and Zou Jun blocks Ni Qingjia, so it is easy to get in.

As soon as he opened the door, Zou Jun took off his school uniform, revealing his strong young body—the "surprise" he prepared for Ni Qingjia.

But Ni Qingjia couldn't see clearly because her eyes were blinded by the smell.

"Fuck..." Ni Qingjia covered her mouth and nose, leaned over to hold the door frame, and ran away eagerly, as if being chased by a zombie in "Resident Evil".

How to describe this smell...

It's like wearing thick socks on a rainy day, soaking in a puddle full of garbage, and then not washing your feet or changing your shoes and socks for three days and three nights.

No, it's more than that.

It may be wet and viscous swill, mixed with pantothenic acid vomit...

Ni Qingjia obviously stayed inside for less than three seconds, and she felt that she was about to marinate.

So fucking scary.

Zou Jun chased him out and asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?"

In front of him was Zou Jun's half-naked body, with sweat stains on his large muscles.

The impact of the sense of smell is too strong, and the vision follows the sense of smell. At this moment, Ni Qingjia only felt that his chest muscles were like iron walls that had been dried by small fish, and the smell rushed to the top of the sky, and two bang bangs could still shatter her skull.

Ni Qingjia staggered, holding on to the railing of the corridor: "I remembered that I still have something to do, that, I'm going first..."

Zou Jun: "I'll see you off."

Ni Qingjia waved her hand firmly: "No need!"

She had never been so embarrassed, she rushed out of the men's dormitory like a fleeing refugee.

From that day on, Ni Qingjia knew her way back and completely cut off her thoughts about Zou Jun. It's just that Zou Jun is relentlessly chasing him, and Ni Qingjia is very troubled.

Recalling this incident, Ni Qingjia said to Xue Miaomiao wearily: "If you like muscular men, you should go after him."

Xue Miaomiao's eyes lit up: "Are you serious?"

Ni Qingjia nodded, she wished that Zou Jun would move on.

"You agree, I'm really going." Xue Miaomiao smiled wretchedly while pinching her chin, then turned to ask Ni Qingjia, "Then what do you like?"

Ni Qingjia is good-looking and has a cheerful personality. There are at least five or six people who have chased her. Some Ni Qingjia has been in contact with for a while, and some, like Zou Jun, she directly avoids them.

Ni Qingjia is passionate about love for three minutes, and she is quick to go up and down. If you say you like it today, you can say goodbye tomorrow.

Back and forth, going round and round, although I have talked about a few relationships, but never lasted for at least a month.

Although Ni Qingjia is careless, she is obsessed with details, and any small point may make her fall in love or give up. She can fall in love with someone because of a tattoo, or the occasional profile, or an unintentional gesture; she can also lose interest because of a movement, or the sound of chewing, or a casual banter.

Ni Qingjia was thinking about Xue Miaomiao's question.

The person she likes doesn't need to be handsome, thin, tall, clean and refreshing. It doesn't matter what your personality is, you have to have a good temper, otherwise she won't be able to sleep because of the quarrel.

Ni Qingjia added the last point in her heart, don't have big muscles.

Thinking of this, a figure came out of the classroom door, and Ni Qingjia casually pointed: "He is like that."

Xue Miaomiao looked over, and Chen Jing was heading towards the teacher's office with a stack of test papers.

Xue Miaomiao was surprised: "Chen Jing?"

Chen Jing is the representative of their class's math class. He has top grades, wears glasses, and his school uniform is always buttoned up. He is a typical three-good student.

Xue Miaomiao and Chen Jing hadn't talked much, but she was too familiar with his kind of students.

His mind is full of studies, and he treats "puppy love" as a crime, and he is dead serious.

Xue Miaomiao shook her head: "You can't handle him."

Ni Qingjia smiled faintly, with a calm tone:

"Is that so?"

-

Fiction role setting does not represent reality

If you offend the sports students, I will kowtow to you...