35

Chapter 35: Rubbing breasts

Ni Qingjia's words were like a bunch of fireworks blooming in Chen Jing's ears, and the warm air fell on his neck, causing a numb itching.

Accompanied by the soul-stirring opening song, subtitles introducing the screenwriter and actors appeared on the big screen, but Chen Jing didn't read a word.

"I..." Chen Jing hesitated to speak.

Ni Qingjia took Chen Jing's hand and interlocked his fingers, turned his head and bit his ear. Chen Jing trembled slightly like an electric current, and let out a low snort, his blush was covered by the darkness, and the heat had nowhere to hide.

The tip of Ni Qingjia's tongue scratched Chen Jing's earlobe, the temperature under her lips was higher than hers, she said sweetly: "The ears are so hot, Ah Jing wants to touch it, right?"

Ni Qingjia's voice was so small that there were only intermittent indistinct sounds. Chen Jing pieced together the whole sentence from the changing breath of his lips and tongue by his ears, and suddenly squeezed her hand tightly.

Was discovered.

Various lights flashed across the screen, and Ni Qingjia saw the bone in his throat move, and his smile grew stronger unconsciously.

Take his hand and put it on your lap.

Obviously feeling Chen Jing's body tense, Ni Qingjia looked over, his lips were drawn into a line, and his beautiful eyes blinked slowly under the changing screen light.

Ni Qingjia heard him say: "...This is not good."

It's not that I don't want to, it's not good.

Ni Qingjia smiled, rubbed Chen Jing's joints, and said in a voice like a mosquito, "Ah Jing is helping me, how can it be bad."

"But……"

"No but."

Ni Qingjia took Chen Jing's hand and picked up the jacket, and then the short sleeves inside.

When his fingertips touched her skin, Chen Jing fled away as if he had been scalded, his body was too stiff.

If it was a black light, he probably wouldn't have overreacted... But he has seen pictures and videos, and he can imagine what it looks like without closing his eyes.

Chen Jing took a breath to calm himself down.

"Not quite..."

He still wanted to refuse, but Ni Qingjia didn't give him a chance to hide, and directly pressed his palm on his chest.

Chen Jing's voice stopped abruptly.

In the palm is a plumpness wrapped in cotton, forming a superior arc in his palm. He touched the pattern on the bra, the thin lace edge, and some breasts that were not covered. .

It's a man, and he can't take back his hand at this time.

Chen Jing is no exception.

At best, he could only restrain himself from moving, but he didn't want to let go of the softness.

Breathing heavily, his eyes turned to Ni Qingjia, sending out a tentative signal in forbearance.

Under the long curly eyelashes, Ni Qingjia's eyes were hot and bright, her lips opened and closed, and Chen Jing read out her silent words.

"Ah Jing."

She is calling his name.

Chen Jing leaned forward to kiss Ni Qingjia, moved his hand lightly, his little finger scraped against the edge of the bra, Ni Qingjia gave an emotional "hmm".