39

Chapter 39: Anniversary

The school celebration is approaching, and the exam is also approaching.

In the next half a month, they were busy on their own.

After Ni Qingjia finished dancing every day, she needed Chen Jing to carry her back like a dead fish. Chen Jing worked hard and forgot about the bicycle that was eating ashes in the carport.

On the weekend, Ni Qingjia was arrested by Lin Yue for extra practice, and she was too tired to think about other things during the time when she was not practicing dance, so she was unable to let Chen Jing fulfill the "three times" agreement.

It was finally the school anniversary, Ni Qingjia held back for a long time, and finally she was going to make it to the end.

She said to Chen Jing the day before: "Help me when I step off the stage tomorrow. I want... my tongue."

Chen Jing said "yes", after studying, he carefully read a lot of oral sex materials.

There was no evening self-study that night. The students moved the chairs to the playground and placed them in an orderly manner in the designated areas for each class.

Ni Qingjia didn't move, she didn't expect to stay in the playground for a long time tonight.

After putting on makeup and changing clothes, the sky gradually darkened.

Lin Yue said some precautions and was busy checking everyone's attire. Ni Qingjia joked: "Why do you feel that you are more nervous than us?"

Lin Yue said with a smile: "Then wish us a smooth performance at the end, everyone has worked hard."

Their dance is fifth on the program list.

Before the performance started, the playground was already full of people, and some parents and nearby residents also came to watch.

Ni Qingjia and all the performers were waiting on the far side. She had no chairs, so she rubbed against Lin Yue's knees, occasionally stood up and stepped on the crowd, looking around.

From night to now, she hasn't seen Chen Jing yet.

In the night, only the dazzling lights of various colors on the stage are left, lighting up the entire playground.

The hosts are two students and two well-known alumni. Those two alumni are professional hosts, and they returned to their alma mater specially after receiving the invitation from the school.

With the orderly and loud voice, the school celebration officially began.

The first program is the chorus school song. A group of teenagers and girls sing the praises of youth and inspiration on the bright red stage. Ni Qingjia rarely felt that their school's school song sounded pleasant to the ears.

The waiting time was both tormented and nervous. For Ni Qingjia, it was more exciting. She wanted to finish the dance quickly.

Lin Yue reminded everyone to stand up and move around early, and don't make a fool of yourself on stage when your legs are numb.

Twenty minutes later, a solo ended, and it was finally time for them to play.

The lights dimmed, and the students in the field whispered.

Chen Jing adjusted his glasses and sat upright.

The music sounded, it was a familiar fast song, and then the colorful spotlights were projected onto the stage, which was as cloudy and gorgeous as countless split rainbows.

Even though there were more than a dozen people on stage, Chen Jing still saw Ni Qingjia at a glance. She braided her hair, wore a shirt, and a short skirt with sequins, the corners of which fluttered to the beat of the drums.

She had put on makeup, so bright and moving that Chen Jing couldn't take his eyes off her, and she cooperated with the male partner next to her in tacit understanding.

Um?

Chen Jing was stunned.

Male partner?

She never mentioned to him that there would be physical contact with boys in this dance.

Chen Jing's gaze turned to the male classmate next to Ni Qingjia, in a white shirt and black trousers, full of vigor and youth, and there was nothing wrong with him.

However, the more he looked at it, the more he disliked it.

Chen Jing stared blankly at his hand on Ni Qingjia's shoulder, and looked back at Ni Qingjia again.

He doesn't know dance, but his appreciation of beauty and art is common. The staggered colored lights fell on her body, and the sequins of the skirt refracted the light like stars

In Chen Jing's eyes, Ni Qingjia was extremely beautiful.

It is the moon in the sky, the snow on the top of the mountain, and the stars in the summer night.

Chen Jing stared straight at the undulating waves of the skirt, he was thinking, if it was a skirt, it should be easy to take off.

When the music reached its climax, Chen Jing pressed his throbbing heart and took several deep breaths.

Worse than waiting for exam results.

The song is over, the dance is over, and the first round of lucky draw begins.

Immediately, there was a lot of people's voices off the court, and it was very lively.

No one noticed that two people left the playground one after the other.

-

Thank you for your concern

The burning has subsided and the slow code word is in progress

There are 2.5 chapters left in the manuscript

Efforts to keep updating