14

Chapter 14: Staring at crotch

In a brand new week, they will start taking elective courses.

Zou Jun watched Ni Qingjia pass by the tea culture classroom and went straight up to the fifth floor.

Ni Qingjia found the classroom and noticed Chen Jing in the last row. With what happened last night, Ni Qingjia didn't have to pretend, and she didn't have to find excuses to have a chance encounter with him, anyway, her mind was already on the bright side.

"I want to sit inside." Ni Qingjia said directly.

Chen Jing stood up and let Ni Qingjia in.

Ni Qingjia stood next to the window, and turned her head to see the spring scenery of the campus. The sky is high and the clouds are clear, and the wind is warm. A ginkgo tree is almost shoulder to shoulder with the teaching building, with layers of fresh green emerging from the branches, revealing the boundless blue sky in the lush greenery.

"The seat is well chosen." Ni Qingjia commented, and then said unreasonably, "You can help me occupy the seat for this class in the future."

Chen Jing remained silent.

"Mute again."

Chen Jing said in a muffled voice, "I'm not dumb."

His reaction was a bit cute, and Ni Qingjia almost burst out laughing, thinking that the two of them had an unpleasant quarrel last night, she immediately held back.

With a stern face, he stabbed him suddenly: "That's right, how can a dumb man give a lecture to a female classmate."

Chen Jing buried himself in his homework and did not talk to Ni Qingjia.

Everyone took the elective courses casually. For example, Ni Qingjia came with someone without even a pen. Some people brought extra-curricular books, but Chen Jing was the weirdest one, who came here to do homework.

After a few minutes, the teacher started to teach, and Chen Jing temporarily stopped writing. The teacher first introduced the history of Sudoku, and then showed examples and introduced various solutions.

The screen was full of digital grids, and within a few minutes, Ni Qingjia was so sleepy that she yawned, tears streaming down her face.

Looking sideways at Chen Jing, he was raising his hand to support his glasses. With a push of his thumb, the thin frame of the mirror moved, and it rested firmly on the tall bridge of the nose.

The teacher distributed paper Sudoku puzzles to everyone, but Ni Qingjia didn't even read them and threw them to Chen Jing. While listening to the class, Chen Jing had already filled out most of the sheets.

I have to say that Chen Jing's concentrated appearance is very charming. Especially when he lowers his eyes, the eyelashes will cast light arc shadows, and the hidden folds on the eyelids stretch out, like fresh young leaves.

He never fluctuated his face when solving problems, and wrote down the numbers in a calm and calm manner, neither pleased nor doubted. Chen Jing shines in his field of expertise.

Ni Qingjia couldn't understand his seriousness, sitting next to a living person like her, wouldn't it be as attractive as a few numbers?

Ni Qingjia lay on the table, snorted softly, charming and charming, like a poor innocent injured child. When Chen Jing heard it, the tip of his pen almost scratched the paper, so he couldn't bear to look at her.

"Chen Jing." Ni Qingjia climbed onto Chen Jing's thigh with his right hand, and Chen Jing trembled, holding down her scurrying hand.

Ni Qingjia pursed her mouth and said aggrievedly: "My back hurts."

"You made it, don't you care about me?"

The hand held by Chen Jing scratched Chen Jing's school pants, and Chen Jing finally looked over.

When he was relaxing and distracted, Ni Qingjia held Chen Jing's hand against the host, and Chen Jing wanted to let go, but Ni Qingjia held on firmly.

The teacher showed a new sample problem on the PPT, which was slightly more difficult than before, and the students below responded sparsely. Chen Jing raised his eyes and gave the answer in his heart, but he could solve Sudoku, but he couldn't untie her hand.

Chen Jing suppressed his voice: "Stop making trouble."

As soon as he said it, his throat was blocked again.

His helpless tone was too inappropriate.

It sounds like flirting.

Ni Qingjia didn't feel anything wrong, and hooked her fingers into Chen Jing's.

This time Chen Jing made up his mind and avoided it without blinking. His right hand was able to solve the problem meticulously on the desktop.

With empty palms, Ni Qingjia frowned slightly, and silently touched Chen Jing's school pants. The spring school trousers were not thick, and she could feel the tightness of Chen Jing's thighs under the fabric.

Looking deeper into his thoughts, his wrist was easily grasped. Ni Qingjia struggled and met Chen Jing's serious gaze.

"Ni Qingjia."

This sentence smacks of warning.

Ni Qingjia was not afraid of Chen Jing, so he deliberately stared at the space between Chen Jing's legs to see if the shape of the thing would appear.

If you can't touch it, you can't even see it.

Chen Jing noticed the direction of her eyes, his pupils sank suddenly, and unconsciously clasped the scrambling hand in his palm, like closing the cage door of a dungeon, for fear that she would do evil.

His hand hurt a little, Ni Qingjia felt that Chen Jing was nervous, but she didn't say anything, and sighed at him. It's a pity that their school uniform is too loose, and nothing can be seen.

However, this sigh sounded unclear to Chen Jing, and Chen Jing suddenly burned his face. In addition to being ashamed and indignant, she dullly noticed that the skin under her thumb was slender and tender, and her hand was as soft as bones, and was being held in his palm obediently.

Realizing this, Chen Jing wanted to let go, but he was afraid that she would mess around.

Tangled in conflict, I heard Ni Qingjia say: "What do you mean by grabbing me like this?"

"like me?"

Chen Jing froze, and let go silently.

Ni Qingjia regained the initiative and joked: "This is the first time I hold a girl's hand? I'm sweating."

Chen Jing couldn't say no to her, put his hands in his school uniform pocket, and filled in the last few blanks with two minds.

At the end of the writing, he found that there was a repeated use of a number in front of it. He was careless and missed it. Now he has to overthrow it and start over.

One mistake, everything is lost.

Chen Jing lost completely.