52

Chapter 52: An Apple

In the next few days, Chen Jing did not see Ni Qingjia.

As the final exam approached, he devoted all his energy to studying.

Ni Qingjia told him not to affect his grades because of her or other things. He remembered her words, and belatedly realized that she had hinted at something a long time ago.

Chen Jing didn't dare to delve into it, and used the sea of ​​questions to paralyze himself.

Only occasionally when she relaxes and stops writing, her voice will sound in her mind.

Sit on the chair in the room.

——I want you to think of me when you sit here in the future.

Lying in bed.

——Brother Ah Jing, please hurt Jiajia...

close your eyes.

—Good night, boyfriend.

fall asleep.

Another night of dreaming about her.

Chen Jing stood on a chair and buried himself in cleaning the glass at the door of the classroom.

A hand supported the back of the chair behind him.

He turned his head and saw the shining stars in the sunny summer night.

The first glance, throbbing.

"Classmate, let me wash it for you." Ni Qingjia said, "I think it's troublesome for you to go up and down."

"Give me the rag."

Ni Qingjia stretched out his hand, but the person in front of him did not move for a long time.

"Hey, classmate." She said in a flustered voice, "Why are you crying?"

"Is there dust in the eyes? I just said, what's the need to wipe the glass on it. Really, the head teacher insisted on cleaning it."

Chen Jing got off the chair, holding a dirty rag in his hand, unable to hug her.

He bent down and put his head on her shoulder, wetting her collar.

"Hey!"

The person on the shoulders trembled, and the hot and humid breath sprayed on her skin.

Ni Qingjia patted his back in bewilderment, thinking that this person is so strange, she still said: "Don't cry, don't cry..."

For some reason, her heart throbbed.

"Don't cry..."

"I'm going to tell the class teacher, let's not wipe it."

There was no one else in the classroom, and the desks and chairs disappeared, leaving only the two of them in the empty space.

Knowing that this was an unrealistic dream, Chen Jing wept more and more wantonly.

Adam's apple rolling, voice hoarse: "Jiajia, I miss you so much..."

Ni Qingjia in front of him suddenly froze.

Touching the back of Chen Jing's head with his hand, he changed his tone and said softly: "Baby, we have already separated."

As soon as the words fell, the classroom collapsed and the world spun.

She smiled and turned away.

Chen Jing suddenly opened his eyes, but what he faced was the white ceiling.