69

Chapter 69: Not Done Enough

He pushed too hard, and Ni Qingjia was hit so hard that she couldn't support her, her upper body collapsed, and her face was buried on the sofa.

The soft sofa was depressed in several places, especially the two places where she was kneeling, showing slight wear and tear.

Ni Qingjia didn't speak, and couldn't say a complete sentence, so she could only whimper delicately.

Chen Jing wrapped one hand around Ni Qingjia's waist, picked up her body, touched her up with his hand, and pinched her slender neck from the front.

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia was strangled, and turned her head aggrievedly. Chen Jing kissed her lips and pumped her lower body vigorously.

Ni Qingjia moaned and chirped, like a pussy cat. The upper mouth bit him, and the lower mouth sucked him in tighter every time.

Chen Jing was twisted by the warm meat hole, he really wanted to smash this peach, but he was afraid that she would not be able to bear it, so he controlled his strength slightly.

In the next moment, I heard a voice that was so sweet that it was tiresome and lifeless: "A Jing, brother A Jing's big cock...it's delicious..."

In a word, a single spark can start a prairie fire.

Chen Jing pinched her neck and sprinted with all his strength, piercing Ni Qingjia fiercely.

Seeing her sobbing on her back, crying "Brother Ah Jing", she was penetrated into a daze, her lower body still clung to him, her two breasts trembled wildly in the air.

Chen Jing loves Ni Qingjia to death.

I love her bold coquettishness, and her sweet coquettishness.

Love her lying obediently under him and being fucked.

Loved her more, chose and redeemed him. Let his monotonous and dull life have the first touch of gorgeous color.

Chen Jing moved his waist back and forth quickly, Ni Qingjia gasped and swallowed. Chen Jing felt the skin under his palm move, moved closer, and lowered his eyes: "Didn't you feed Jiajia..."

A deep top, self-blaming tone: "It seems that I haven't worked hard enough."

Ni Qingjia lost his voice from screaming, his throat was dry and astringent, and the water in his body was almost drained, but as soon as he came in, he would bring out gurgling liquid, and tears would flow from his eyes.

"Wuuuu..." Ni Qingjia cried, the thing under him that was as hard as an iron rod was about to break her, she trembled all over, and still wanted to confess to Chen Jing, "Brother Ah Jing...it's so good...I like it, ah Respectfully……"

The pleasure brought by all body collisions is not as good as her words.

Chen Jingsu felt numb inside and out, and her penis trembled in her body excitedly.

Chen Jing turned Ni Qingjia back and entered from the front, so that he could clearly see her lustful face, her eyelashes trembling because of him, and her slightly parted lips comfortably.

He kissed her tears, "Are you going to be more fierce? Huh?"

"Yes..." Ni Qingjia clung to Chen Jing's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Ah Jing is fierce, so sexy...ah..."

The ending sound was pushed up, and it was Chen Jingqing who launched a round of onslaught in a daze.

The two were in a corner of the narrow sofa, whispering and doing the most intimate things.

The sweat is mixed, the breathing is hot, the joints are wet and mottled, every time you enter and exit, there is a sticky sound of water, and there are muffled or brittle flesh slapping sounds.

He seemed to embed himself in her body, making her a part of him.

Chen Jing really thinks that there are two Ni Qingjias in the world, one is bound by him, and the other is herself who is happy.

Think about it, and you'll always be able to fuck her.

Chen Jing retreated to the entrance of the cave, and suddenly entered completely, repeatedly making her die.

Ni Qingjia couldn't bear it, and climbed to the top during his crazy in and out, a white light flashed in front of his eyes, and liquid gushed out from the flower hole.

"Ah Jing..." She called Chen Jing's name hoarsely, her lower body twitched and her thighs trembled uncontrollably.

Chen Jing wanted to come with her, so he suddenly fucked her a dozen times. Ni Qingjia was still in the climax, unable to withstand his deep movements, her pussy trembled and tightened, shaking uncontrollably.

Chen Jing snorted, pulled out his penis, and shot it out with a low growl.

The two embraced tightly, sweating profusely, and did not want to separate.

The air was filled with a rotten smell, Chen Jing's chest heaved and fell, at the same frequency as Ni Qingjia's twitching lower body.

Ni Qingjia said softly, "Ah Jing."

"Um."

"Baby."

"……Um."

Ni Qingjia kissed him, touched his hot cheeks, and vaguely saw Chen Jing through the light of the screen: "Baby, your ears are so red..."

Chen Jing hid in her shoulder socket, pressed on her body, and rubbed his head against her chin.

"Well... a bit heavy."

Hearing this, Chen Jing got up, kissed Ni Qingjia, and helped her tidy up her clothes little by little before going to put on his own pants.

With a "clang", a metal object fell from Chen Jing's trousers pocket.

Ni Qingjia turned her head and asked, "What?"

Chen Jing picked it up, and didn't want to say much at first, but thought of Ni Qingjia saying that she didn't like guessing, Chen Jing explained: "It's my medal. I got it this afternoon. I want to give it to you, but there is no one in your classroom..."

"Oh..." Ni Qingjia drew a long voice, thought through the whole thing, and smiled, "Since it's going to be given to me, it's mine."

Ni Qingjia held out a hand.

Chen Jing didn't hand it to her, but picked up Ni Qingjia's hair and hung it around her neck, and put the medal in her clothes, where the bra was pressed.

The cool metal touched her skin, squeezing two clumps of soft flesh, Ni Qingjia raised her eyebrows: "Ah Jing, I've failed my studies."

Chen Jing lightly smiled and pecked at her.

Ni Qingjia touched the medal inside the clothes, thinking that he just came to give her something, but she made him angry and jealous, thinking wildly by himself.

Ni Qingjia reflected on herself. She really shouldn't have touched Zhao Yuge. She has a boyfriend, and the prospective boyfriend is also responsible.

"A Jing." Ni Qingjia pinched his ear and said softly, "I didn't do enough, I want to do it again with A Jing."