5

Chapter 5: Want to lick his hands

Chen Jing strictly abides by the health guidelines of combining work and rest. After studying, he goes to the playground to run laps every afternoon.

Ni Qingjia took a chance encounter and said hello to Chen Jing who was coming.

"Hey, Chen Jing, what a coincidence."

Chen Jing nodded, and passed her without changing his expression.

Ni Qingjia: "?"

It's really wood.

For the first time, she doubted her own charm. If Chen Jing liked a girl with good grades like Li Yan, she wouldn't be able to improve her grades all at once.

On the 400-meter runway, he was on the other side of her.

Ni Qingjia looked at Chen Jing who was getting further and further away, and a nightmare sounded in his ear: "Ni Qingjia, come and see me?"

Zou Jun was training, and when he saw Ni Qingjia waving excitedly, he was scolded by the physical education teacher.

"Who's watching you?" Ni Qingjia said angrily, walking in the opposite direction of Zou Jun.

When Chen Jing came back from a lap, Ni Qingjia bumped into him again, and when they passed by, she simply grabbed Chen Jing's clothes.

Chen Jing was pulled back a few steps by her. After exercising, his face flushed a little, his forehead was covered with sweat, and his hair was dripping with water, which was shiny.

Looking at Ni Qingjia in surprise, she gasped and couldn't speak.

"Chen Jing." Ni Qingjia was looking for trouble, "Why are you ignoring me? Do you not know my name at all, you have never called my name before."

"without……"

There are two teams playing basketball on the playground, whoever makes a three-pointer, the whole venue echoes with cheers.

Chen Jing's words were blocked.

Ni Qingjia didn't hear it, and felt a little wronged in her annoyance: "Aren't you only playing with good students, are you really annoying me to find you?"

Chen Jing paused for a while, stopped panting, and repeated: "No."

His voice was a little hoarse. He cleared his throat and stared at her: "Ni Qingjia."

At dusk, the glow of the sky reflected on her delicate cheeks, like a young girl walking out of an oil painting.

Chen Jing looked away, his face was redder than the sky.

Ni Qingjia knew that he was answering her question just now, but did he have to be so precious about words.

But he pronounced her name so carefully, as if finishing a teacher's homework, Ni Qingjia was in a good mood, and took the opportunity to say: "Then I will ask you questions in the future, it won't affect you."

"No." Chen Jing raised his wrist and looked at his watch, "I'm going to eat first."

"OK."

He would run away wherever she chased her.

Ni Qingjia smiled and shouted at his back: "Chen Jing! Drink more water, your mouth is dry!"

Chen Jing froze and did not respond.

*

Chen Jing thought that Ni Qingjia's purpose of asking him questions was during the break, but who knew it was after evening self-study.