21

Chapter 21: believe it or not

In the next physical education class, the physical education teacher showed mercy and let them move freely in the first half of the class.

Ni Qingjia and Chen Jing looked at each other.

Chen Jing thought that Ni Qingjia was looking for him for something, so he followed her away from the playground.

With Ni Qingjia in the front and Chen Jing in the back, they walked all the way to the deserted grove.

Chen Jing knew what Ni Qingjia wanted to do, his throat suddenly became hot, and he wanted to go back, but Ni Qingjia's little hand easily caught him.

The afternoon sun fell on Chen Jing like a piece of fine and rich taffy, blending with his calm temperament, Ni Qingjia immediately wanted to eat this piece of candy.

Impatiently, she walked a few steps deep into the woods, and was about to push Chen Jing down, when Ni Qingjia heard a coquettish moan.

She raised her eyebrows and stopped in her tracks.

Chen Jing also heard it and froze in place.

There was a big tree in front of him, Ni Qingjia turned slightly sideways, and caught a glimpse of a man and a woman having wanton intercourse not far away. They were in a straight line with the big tree, so Ni Qingjia didn't see them just now.

The girl was almost naked, her school uniform was faded on the grass, her white breasts were swaying in the boy's hands, her face was full of seduction. The boy was wearing a jacket and half of his pants, with his back to Ni Qingjia, he lifted the girl's leg with one hand, and frantically entered and exited.

"Fuck you... the dick is not big enough to eat..."

"Big... um... hurry up..."

"It's so fucking coquettish, the water is running down my leg..."

Their obscenities and slapping sounds were faintly heard.

Chen Jing was extremely embarrassed, and pulled Ni Qingjia to leave.

Stepping on a branch, there was a soft click.

Ni Qingjia put her thumbs up to her mouth and lowered her voice, "Shhh-don't move, do you want to be found out?"

Ni Qingjia deliberately refused to let Chen Jing go.

The sun boils the air, the woods are full of charming breath, the grass leaves are upside down and tangled, and the soil is full of spring water.

Chen Jing turned his head and gently covered Ni Qingjia's eyes with his palm.

Ni Qingjia blinked, her long eyelashes swept over Chen Jing's palm, and compromised: "Okay, okay, I won't watch it."

The breath sounded past Chen Jing's ears, and Chen Jing was bewitched, he lowered his head to touch her lips, pecked the dragonfly and passed by.

"List……"

Ni Qingjia was about to speak again, but Chen Jing covered her mouth and took her away with strides.

Ni Qingjia kissed his palm, stared at the back of Chen Jing's head and laughed.

Coming to the boulevard, Chen Jing finally let go of Ni Qingjia.

Ni Qingjia observed his expression, thought for a while and asked, "Are you angry? Because I look at other people?"

Ni Qingjia curled her lips: "They ruined my good business, let me see what's wrong."

"without."

"Then are you angry that I brought you here?"

Chen Jing was very wary of Ni Qingjia these days, and he would not let Ni Qingjia do that kind of bad thing again, so Ni Qingjia had to think of various ways.

Chen Jing was a little helpless: "I'm not angry."

When Chen Jing said that, Ni Qingjia stopped talking about it.

Ni Qingjia talked a lot, while Chen Jing talked less. When they were together, Ni Qingjia usually talked and Chen Jing listened.

It is the same at this time.

Ni Qingjia chattered beside Chen Jing, complaining angrily that the man and woman had taken their place, with lively eyes and flying hair when they spoke.

Chen Jing thought, get out of class is almost over, so we can't waste time.

So he sealed Ni Qingjia's lips and swallowed the rest of her words.

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia opened her eyes wide.

Chen Jing is so proactive...

In the warm breeze and the deserted boulevard, Ni Qingjia fell drunk under Chen Jing's kiss.

It has to be said that a good student has high comprehension. She casually asked him a few times, and he immediately understood. In just a few days, I was able to kiss her in the way Ni Qingjia liked.

Chen Jing hooked Ni Qingjia's palate, slowly left, and ended the kiss in the way she had teased him.

"Back to the classroom."

Ni Qingjia touched her lips, "Oh."

It was still class time, and the corridor was empty. Ni Qingjia followed behind Chen Jing, and suddenly said meaningfully: "Chen Jing, mine looks better than hers."

It took Chen Jing three seconds to react, and he almost stepped on the air.

"Do you believe it or not?"

Chen Jing walked ahead quickly, and Ni Qingjia chased after him and asked, "Do you believe it or not?"

At that time, Chen Jing glanced away and then looked away. How could anyone "observe" so intently like her.

He couldn't answer.

"……have no idea."

"I don't know what." Ni Qingjia's lips glistened with water, "Are all of you masters so rigorous? Do you have to see it with your own eyes and make a comparison before you can draw a conclusion?"

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, and people came and went in the corridor. Chen Jing met a few high school students who came out to go to the bathroom, and he nodded calmly to say hello, but his heart was full of turmoil.

Getting closer and closer to the classroom, Ni Qingjia was still pressing questions.

Chen Jing changed his words in a low voice:

"letter……"

-

The most nasty words in the whole text

From two unknown passers-by...

ps

The heroine's "comparison psychology" is not advisable

she was joking

don't scold...