4

Chapter 4: Hold the air

Ni Qingjia's home is about ten minutes' walk from the school.

She wobbled and walked slowly. Chen Jing saw her within a few minutes of riding his bicycle.

Chen Jing didn't call her, and followed far behind.

Seeing that Ni Qingjia finally turned into her alley, Chen Jing went home.

Enter the room in the dark.

Chen Jing sat in the chair for a while and put his hands in his pockets, but there was nothing.

That hair flew away while riding.

He gathered his palms, could only hold the air, and shook his head.

*

The next day, at the morning meeting after morning exercises, the school leaders began to lecture at length again, from the appearance and dress of some students to the safety of public property in the school.

Ni Qingjia's legs were sore from standing, and he yawned lazily.

"Finally, there is one more thing that needs everyone's attention."

It's finally over, Ni Qingjia thought.

"Just last Saturday, a female classmate in the third year of our school met a few gangsters asking her for money on the way home. Our school actively contacted the police after they found out. They found the gangsters later. Criticism education was implemented."

"Because the amount is not large, I heard that they have a good attitude of admitting their mistakes, and they have been released. But I don't know if they really think so in their hearts. Please pay attention to safety when you go home. You bastards, don't confront them head-on, your own safety comes first, and you must tell your parents and teachers afterwards..."

"It's best to go together. Whether it's a female student or a male student, you must protect yourself...Okay, today's morning meeting will end here, and it will be disbanded."

The students didn't know whether they had listened or not, so they dispersed in a swarm.

"Elementary school student, you still rob other people's pocket money, you have the ability to rob a bank." Xue Miaomiao pouted.

Ni Qingjia said, "Don't, elementary school students don't take this blame."

She squinted her eyes and looked at the sky above the teaching building. The layer of clouds dispersed into a thin mist, and the orange morning glow shone through the thin clouds, like light rain from the Milky Way.

Ni Qingjia smiled.

Even God is helping her.

Ni Qingjia didn't go in the direction of the classroom, but walked the other way.

Xue Miaomiao asked, "Where are you going?"

Ni Qingjia said mysteriously: "Guard my upcoming love."

Xue Miaomiao rolled her eyes: "Nervous."

When Ni Qingjia arrived in the classroom, there was only one minute left before class began.

She went in through the back door and walked to Chen Jing's seat.

"Chen Jing."

Chen Jing looked up in surprise, as if startled by her sudden greeting.

Ni Qingjia took something out of his school uniform pocket and stuffed it into his hand, touching his skin with his fingertips, staying for a few seconds intentionally or unintentionally, "Thank you for teaching me the topic yesterday."

The bell rang, and Ni Qingjia hurried back to her seat.

Chen Jing didn't have time to react at all, he stared blankly at the boxed milk tea in his hand, it tasted like chocolate, it was still overheated.

There was a sudden warmth in the palm, and the place where she touched it was numb.

The reddish-brown packaging is very similar to the color of her hair.

He glanced at the seat by the window, blinked past it, and looked back at the blackboard.

After class, Ni Qingjia was going to check whether Chen Jing had drunk.

"Ni Qingjia, someone is looking for you." A classmate shouted.

Ni Qingjia changed direction when walking towards Chen Jing, and went to the back door of the classroom.

Zou Jun blocked like a door god: "Ni Qingjia."

Ni Qingjia always remembered that smell, and silently took a step away from him, "What are you doing?"

"Didn't you listen to what the leader said in the morning? It's chaotic outside at night. Those little hooligans are very bad. You are so beautiful. If you meet... How about it, I will send you back in the future and I will protect you." Zou Jun He patted his hard chest and made a bang bang sound.

"Don't curse me." Ni Qingjia folded her arms, "I think you look like a hooligan."

Thinking of the embarrassing "surprise" before, Zou Jun touched his nose. Seeing that Ni Qingjia was having fun, he wanted to test her out, but he didn't expect her reaction to be so strong.

Zou Jun: "I'm thinking about your safety."

"I'm not in the same place as your house."

"I'm not too far away."

Ni Qingjia said twice: "Zou Jun, I told you many times that you and I can't be together. You should die, you are not my type."

"Don't say it so absolutely..."

"Stop it, I have something else to do."

Ni Qingjia ran away.

She complained to Xue Miaomiao and forgot to check whether Chen Jing had drunk or not.

"Aren't you saying that he is purely uneasy?"

Xue Miaomiao analyzed to Ni Qingjia: "I think he is half well-intentioned and half suspicious. It's true that he wants to protect you, and it's true that he wants to pick you up. Jiajia, if you don't like him, you can find someone to partner with and see who will take the road with you. , it's quite dangerous for you to go home at night as a girl."

Xue Miaomiao is a resident student, so she doesn't need to worry about this kind of problem.

About this, Ni Qingjia had thought about it a long time ago. Now she only cares about how to get Zou Jun to give up. She tugged at the fork at the end of her hair and said, "When will you make a move?"

Mentioning this, Xue Miaomiao looked at Ni Qingjia sympathetically, and said with a shy smile, "Haha, I have moved on, and recently I like handsome milk dogs."

Xue Miaomiao is chasing a talent show variety show, and only loves a younger brother who has canine teeth and smiles cutely.

Ni Qingjia spurned: "A fickle woman."

Xue Miaomiao was not annoyed, and asked Ni Qingjia with a smile: "What about you, how long can you last this time? One month as agreed."

Ni Qingjia didn't answer. To be honest, she didn't know how long she could love Chen Jing.

But being pointed out by Xue Miaomiao, Ni Qingjia snorted and said, "Just wait and see."

Turning to look at the back of the classroom, Li Yan was talking to Chen Jing, and Chen Jing showed a faint smile on his peaceful face.

Li Yan's grades are also very good, she is often in the top five in her class, but she is not at the same level as Chen Jing.

Among the group of people who asked Chen Jing questions, she was the most diligent.

Ni Qingjia stared at the corner of Chen Jing's mouth that could not stop slightly raised, and cursed in a low voice.

What, why talk to her like a piece of wood.

He and Li Yan laughed so happily.