17

Chapter 17: Touch Chen Jing

She spoke very normally, as if asking Chen Jing how to do this problem.

Chen Jing choked, and accidentally let her hand run out again.

Ni Qingjia held his hot cock again, vaguely felt the wetness inside, and said with a smile, "You obviously like it, but you still refuse?"

"Don't you want to turn on the light, do you want to turn on the light to see what you look like now?"

"It's so hard, the pants are going to be torn by you, Chen Jing."

Chen Jing knew his situation without turning on the light.

He really wants to cum.

Her hand was very comfortable to touch, but the strength was a little weak. Chen Jing wanted to push her back, but Daode said that was wrong.

Chen Jing smelled the fragrance of Ni Qingjia's body again, or that fragrance never left, and surrounded him like her hands, wrapping him tightly.

Chen Jing was almost dizzy by her.

Some people say that dusk is the time to encounter a demon, why is it dark at this time, but Chen Jing still encounters a demon.

Meet your own demons.

There was a layer of sweat on the tip of the nose, and the glasses were about to fog up.

None of this matters.

Chen Jing struggled to ask the question he cared about the most: "...Why me?"

Ni Qingjia answered quickly: "Because I like you."

Chen Jing didn't feel any joy because of her words, Chen Jing only felt uncomfortable.

Body, heart, everything is uncomfortable.

Ni Qingjia played tricks more frequently, Chen Jing couldn't help panting, his voice was hoarse, with an imperceptible cry, and asked her: "Are you playing with me?"

Ni Qingjia never helped Chen Jing to the extreme. Pressing down on the upright meat stick, sandwiching it between the two thighs, keeping his legs tightly together, he rubbed Chen Jing a few times, and said sweetly: "Yes, I'm playing with little Ah Jing."

Her movements, a lot like sex.

Chen Jing couldn't bear it at all, bowed his head resignedly, and used Ni Qingjia's leg to relieve his lower body, which was so swollen that it would drive him crazy.

The crumbling sanity finally fell into the valley.

Chen Jing desperately pushed into her depths, no matter how much he rubbed, no matter how much he rubbed against her, he couldn't make it as comfortable as Ni Qingjia.

"Talk...I'll talk to you." Desire dominated him, and Chen Jing heard himself say, "Help me."

Evil thoughts spread out naked, not as strange as him.

Chen Jing felt that he had stepped into a swamp, and countless warmth engulfed him, and sweetness surrounded him. Knowing that this is a forbidden place, he is willing to sink, willing to sink.

Chen Jing even thought that if Ni Qingjia stole the apples from the Garden of Eden one day and gave them to him, he would clean them and leave the sweetest part to her.

Chen Jing is really crazy.

Swallowing and swallowing, his throat was so dry, there were only two words back and forth: "Help me..."

"Say it earlier."

Ni Qingjia proudly took the upper hand, and asked Chen Jing intimately: "Do you want me to use my hands, or should I clamp you?"

After waiting for a few seconds, there was no answer.

"speak."

Chen Jing finally said: "Hand..."

Ni Qingjia entangled the hard object as he wished, but still didn't reach in, just touched it outside, holding Chen Jing with the other hand and putting it behind her.

"Chen Jing, hold me."

Chen Jing hugged Ni Qingjia's waist with both hands, and buried his black head on Ni Qingjia's neck. When he breathed, heat rose and his glasses steamed up. He couldn't see anything, so he felt the changes in his body more and more clearly.

Those nimble hands moved him up and down, Chen Jing focused all his attention on his crotch, closed his eyes, locked his eyebrows, and his breathing became heavier with Ni Qingjia's movements.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a nice voice?" Ni Qingjia murmured, "I'm already wet from your breath."

Chen Jing was taken aback for a moment, suppressed and refused to speak out.

Ni Qingjia suddenly rubbed it more than a dozen times, rubbing the fleshy ball underneath with the other hand, and Chen Jing snorted out of his nasal cavity sullenly.

She knew that Chen Jing was coming soon, so she blocked her head on purpose.

"Call out." Ni Qingjia was also moved, with a charming voice.

Chen Jing was beaten to death without making a sound.

Ni Qingjia didn't let go, and didn't give up until he heard.

She changed another way, whispering coquettishly, softly: "Ah Jing, I want to hear it."

The head around the neck moved, and Chen Jing tremblingly panted next to her ear, extremely restrained, but it was his greatest release.

Ni Qingjia's heart missed half a beat.

God knows how sexy Chen Jing is at this time.

She suddenly rejoiced that Chen Jing was a man of few words, which made it seem that every whisper he made was so precious. Moreover, this is an exclusive voice that only she can hear.

Ni Qingjia's hands moved wildly, only remembering to block him for a long time, fearing that he would suffocate, so he loosened muddledly and rubbed twice, which was enough for Chen Jing.

Chen Jing hugged Ni Qingjia's waist, and cried out heavily.

The endless itching that couldn't find an outlet burst out and turned into a refreshing pleasure. Like a heavy rain that has been brewing for a long time, it pours down and drenches every corner.

He shoots well.

"Hmm... Ah Jing, you pinched the bruise on my back, it hurts." Ni Qingjia touched the back of Chen Jing's head, and he hugged her waist so hard.

The remaining rationality told Chen Jing to let go, but he was unwilling to let go completely, so he put it on Ni Qingjia's waist carefully. She turned her head and kissed Ni Qingjia's hair.

Ni Qingjia felt the head on her shoulders trembling slightly, and there was a throbbing vibration coming from her ears, gently massaging her tympanic membrane like an electric current.

Wanting to push him away to see what happened, Chen Jing refused, and held Ni Qingjia firmly, not allowing him to leave.

"Hey, are you having fun?"

Chen Jing returned to the state of not saying a word.

"Chen Jing, don't tell me you're crying."

"without."

As soon as the voice fell, he sucked his nose.

"You..." Ni Qingjia was about to be stunned by Chen Jing's cuteness, "Why are you crying?"

"I didn't cry."

This sound is quite normal.

Ni Qingjia didn't believe it: "Oh, then let me see."

Chen Jing didn't speak.

Ni Qingjia said firmly: "You just cried."

"No." Chen Jing closed his eyes, indulged in the aftertaste of the climax, and said softly, "Let me hug you."

-

This article really has no plot

It's the innocent & amorous daily life of high school couples