22

Chapter 22: Chen Jing is guilty

During the class break, Lin Yue, a freshman in high school, came to find Ni Qingjia.

Lin Yue is the president of the dance club. At the end of May, the school has a celebration party, and she is responsible for organizing a dance.

Ni Qingjia joined a dance club when she was a freshman in high school. She had never learned dance, and she joined the club purely by brushing her face. After playing for a semester, she voluntarily quit.

Dancing practice is very tiring, she has no perseverance.

Lin Yue wanted Ni Qingjia to participate in the school celebration dance, "The dance has been found, it's not difficult. The rehearsal has started in the past few days, and there are still two girls left, do you want to come?"

Ni Qingjia directly refused, she just fell in love, how could she have time to prepare any school celebration program.

Lin Yue felt a little regretful: "Okay then, I'll ask someone else."

On the way home, Ni Qingjia and Chen Jing talked about it: "How am I treating you? If I promise her, who will study with you every night?"

Although she was making trouble most of the time, Chen Jing still said "hmm".

When he got home, Ni Qingjia remembered something.

After taking a slow shower, Ni Qingjia put on her favorite bra, took a selfie and sent it to Chen Jing.

Knowing that Chen Jing didn't look at the phone, this time without waiting, Ni Qingjia directly made a voice call and greeted sweetly: "Chen Jing, what are you doing?"

Chen Jing's reply remained unchanged for thousands of years: "Learn."

Ni Qingjia deliberately asked: "Have you read the message I sent you?"

Chen Jing put down his pen, cut into Ni Qingjia's chat box, saw a small pink and white picture, shook his hand, and zoomed in to full screen.

A pair of jade breasts wrapped in a light pink bra, like cherry blossoms falling in the snow, holy and romantic.

Two thin straps hang casually on both sides, and the bra will not fall off. Half of the arc is exposed, and there is a deep shadow in the middle.

The moment he saw the whole picture clearly, Chen Jing's pen slipped from his hand and rolled straight to the ground.

The first reaction in my mind: so white.

The picture only shows half of the body, from neck to waist, but Chen Jing knew it was Ni Qingjia.

He wanted to click Close, but an evil thought made him click "Save".

But when she pressed the screen for a long time, her thumb was placed right in the middle, as if squeezed into her cleavage.

Chen Jing's mouth was parched and he was dreaming.

"I didn't lie to you, did I?"

Ni Qingjia's voice woke Chen Jing up.

Chen Jing coughed and tried to maintain calm: "Don't shoot this kind of thing, it's not safe on the Internet."

As he said so, his eyes still stayed on the picture, unable to move away, unable to move away, wanting to know every detail.

The waist is so thin...

Ni Qingjia was lying on the bed playing with her mobile phone, her raised calf dangling in the air, "I'll only send it to you."

She asked softly, "Aren't you safe?"

Chen Jing was speechless.

He's guilty, he hits save.

He is still watching.

Seeing that Chen Jing hadn't moved, Ni Qingjia pulled out the picture, it was obviously very attractive, the light angles were all perfect, how could he look like a dead man.

Ni Qingjia sent out a series of questions: "Chen Jing, where are you? Do you think it's not good-looking? What's not good-looking? Talk."

Those two words rolled and rolled in his throat, Chen Jing took a deep breath, and then slowly said: "...It looks good."

Ni Qingjia snorted, "Don't act like I forced you to say that."

Before Chen Jing could answer, Ni Qingjia hung up the call.

She is very dissatisfied.

Chen Jing thought he had made Ni Qingjia angry, so he typed to explain, but before sending it, Ni Qingjia called again.

He immediately clicked the green button.

Unexpectedly, in the next moment, I saw exactly the same picture as the picture, even more complete and more vivid.

Pink and white filled the entire screen of the phone, the shoulder straps fluctuated and swayed with her movements, and her chest was bulging, as if it was about to be overwhelmed.

Chen Jing's breathing was heavy, his head was swollen, and the fire from all over his body rushed to his lower body, and a tent was erected at his crotch.

"Chen Jing, what do you think?" Ni Qingjia had to hear Chen Jing's praise willingly.

Did not hear the answer, Ni Qingjia grabbed it casually, and said seductively: "It's very soft."

The circle on one side was covered in the dark, and it changed shape in her hands. Under the scattered light and shadow, it seems to drink milk and coffee together.

Chen Jing's nose felt hot, and warm liquid flowed out.

As soon as he touched it, his face turned pale in shock, he cut off the video in a panic, and took out several pieces of paper to wipe it.

Chen Jing was fortunate that the camera was facing the ceiling just now, and Ni Qingjia couldn't see his embarrassment, otherwise he would have died of shame and anger.

The news rang wildly.

"Chen Jing! You are dead! How dare you hang up on me!"

"I will never show it to you in this life!"

"roll!!!"

Chen Jing wanted to type an explanation, but deleted it word by word.

How does he explain...

It can't be said that he reacted to her and had a nosebleed.

Thinking about it.

Chen Jing tremblingly replied three words:

"Network card..."