60

Chapter 60: Shake

Back in the classroom, Xue Miaomiao suddenly thought of something and asked Ni Qingjia: "Sister, are you an Aries?"

Ni Qingjia faltered: "Ah? I don't know either..."

"Come on, I spent your birthday with you last year. I remember it was April, right?" Xue Miaomiao pointed it out directly, "Chen Jing has ulterior motives, you don't have any ideas?"

"I have no idea……"

This sentence is the truth.

Ni Qingjia didn't know how to respond to Chen Jing.

Xue Miaomiao clicked her tongue: "So entangled? I've never seen you like this before."

Ni Qingjia drooped her head and remained silent.

"You still like him." Xue Miaomiao pinched her face, "What's the matter with you, didn't you promise me 'one month' when you were chasing Chen Jing before? Why are you so timid now. "

Ni Qingjia covered her face and spoke after a long time: "Miaomiao, I'm afraid..."

Xue Miaomiao and Ni Qingjia have been in the same class for more than two years and have witnessed Ni Qingjia's complete love history. She knows Ni Qingjia too well. With just one look from Ni Qingjia, she knew what she was thinking.

Xue Miaomiao smiled lightly: "Understood, you are cowardly. Tell me, what are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid..." Ni Qingjia paused, "I'm afraid he will regret it..."

"Um?"

Xue Miaomiao tilted her head, "How much Chen Jing likes you, and I'm not blind. You really don't know it when you are in the class? Just because of your tricks, in fact, many people knew it last semester, and everyone just didn't care about it." It's just from your face."

When Xue Miaomiao said this, Li Yan, who was seated next to her, suddenly looked at them, Xue Miaomiao raised her chin: "Li Yan, do you also know?"

Li Yan blushed suddenly, she didn't eavesdrop on purpose, but Xue Miaomiao's words reminded her of something. She gently called Ni Qingjia's name: "Ni Qingjia."

Ni Qingjia looked at Li Yan.

Li Yan's grades were among the top in the class, and she often asked Chen Jing for questions. She was the kind of girl who was as gentle as water, with fair skin and watery eyes.

Ni Qingjia has a normal relationship with her, but she is quite envious of Li Yan from the bottom of her heart. With good grades, good looks, and such a gentle personality, if Chen Jing liked her, would he be happier?

Thinking of this, Ni Qingjia was very sad.

Turning his head and looking out the window, the corridor was empty, only the wind blowing quietly. Ni Qingjia stared at the darkening sky, Li Yan's soft voice came from next to her ear: "I have never told you about it, but once the evening self-study was over, I went back to the classroom to get my homework..."

Li Yan paused for a few seconds, and the scene of that night appeared in her mind. They used the same table, and Ni Qingjia slept next to Chen Jing, who was doing homework.

The night was quiet, disturbed by her unexpected intrusion. Chen Jing looked up at her, then looked down at Ni Qingjia, as if to make sure she was awake.

Li Yan saw unprecedented tenderness from Chen Jing's eyes. She never knew that Chen Jing would show such caring eyes to a girl.

After Li Yan left the classroom, her heart kept beating, and she got a glimpse of their secret. At that time, few people in the class knew that Li Yan had no habit of gossiping about others, and went back to the dormitory to pretend nothing happened.

The next day, Chen Jing asked her to chat alone. Chen Jing said that she hoped she could help keep this matter secret. Li Yan still remembers Chen Jing's tone, which was extremely serious.

"...He told me that he didn't want his classmates to tease him. I think he was afraid that you would be criticized." Li Yan stared into Ni Qingjia's eyes, "Chen Jing, I must like you very much."

Ni Qingjia was completely ignorant of this matter, and stared at Li Yan in a daze.

There seems to be a day in my memory, which is so fading that I can't remember it, and the time they have been apart is longer than the time they have been together.

Ni Qingjia felt a pang of sadness in her heart, and her eyes shone brightly under the incandescent lamp.

She has never cried for any relationship, not even Chen Jing. But at this moment, when he heard a trivial matter about them from other people, he couldn't hold back any longer.

When she didn't know, Chen Jing guarded their relationship carefully behind the scenes.

Xue Miaomiao patted Ni Qingjia's head: "Compared to his regret, I am more afraid of your regret."

"It's not like you to be so hesitant. What's more, why do you have to foresee future troubles, in case those things you think don't happen at all."

Ni Qingjia muttered, "I... I'll think about it again."

She couldn't decide whether to chase Chen Jing again.

But she can be sure that she likes Chen Jing even more.

-

I have something to ask for leave tomorrow

update the day after tomorrow

The story is almost over