54

Chapter 54: Muscle Memory

Chen Jing looked away nonchalantly and didn't answer.

Instead, the people next to him looked in Ni Qingjia's direction and joked, "What, love at first sight? You have sharp eyes."

The one who spoke was Liu Xuan, Chen Jing's half-brother. This year, a sophomore, he is the guitarist of their school band. His personality is completely opposite to Chen Jing's.

Liu Xuan teased his dull and serious brother: "Go after him if you feel like it, maybe you won't be able to see him after this banquet."

When the hot dishes were served, Chen Jing moved his chopsticks and ate the dishes.

Liu Xuan was still muttering: "Do you want me to help you get WeChat?"

Saying that he really wanted to leave, Chen Jing pressed Liu Xuan, and finally said: "...she is my classmate."

"Oh." Liu Xuan sat back, with a look of "understanding", "It's not love at first sight, it's unrequited love."

Chen Jing did not deny it.

Liu Xuan patted him on the shoulder, Chen Jing is good in everything, good-looking and good-tempered, there is nothing to say about people and things, but his personality is too slow, which is very disadvantageous.

Liu Xuan said in a tone of someone who has experienced it: "You can't catch up with girls like this." He glanced at Ni Qingjia, "Especially so beautiful, can you handle it?"

One word hit Chen Jing's mind.

Chen Jing's breath was stagnant, he put down his chopsticks, raised his eyes shyly, and asked in a low voice: "Then what should I do..."

Liu Xuan didn't answer, and changed the subject: "I'm going out at night, so you can cover me and my mother."

Chen Jing is self-disciplined, so Liu Li can control him loosely. Liu Xuan likes to play and is often watched closely.

Chen Jing said, "Okay."

Liu Xuan said leisurely: "You have to take the initiative to chase girls."

He scolded Chen Jing all over his head and face: "You look at her so stupidly, can she know? Put this self-improvement when you look at your wife. You think it's better to go up and talk to him for a minute, understand?"

Chen Jing blushed at the words, he is a fool when it comes to love.

Sit upright and listen carefully.

Liu Xuanyu said earnestly: "You can be bored about other things, but if you are bored chasing people, there will be no results."

"Have you ever heard a saying, love is a game for the brave. Take the initiative, and at worst you will be rejected. Brother Xuan has also been rejected a lot, and you are living a good life."

Chen Jing looked through the crowd and landed on her.

Ni Qingjia seemed to have been scalded by some dish, blushing, sticking out her tongue anxiously, and took a big gulp of drink.

so cute.

No matter what she is, Chen Jing still thinks she is good.

Chen Jing had noticed Ni Qingjia and her mother coming in a long time ago, he was so surprised that he forgot what he said to Liu Xuan last time, and followed her with his eyes.

She was wearing a simple skirt, sweat was dripping on her forehead, and she fanned the air conditioner with her hands to relieve the heat.

Maintaining a polite smile, she greeted her mother and the host on her arm.