43

Chapter 43: Soft bondage

One second he was still angry, the next second Chen Jing felt ashamed of his instinctive desire.

Especially seeing the milky white cleavage, facing the light outside the window rippling in his eyes, his lower body has automatically turned up, bouncing and greeting that cleavage.

The nipples are shiny, like cherries with a nice syrup on them.

Chen Jing knew that it was the trace of his swallowing, and his body became hot again.

Ni Qingjia coaxed him: "Ah Jing, do you want to try?"

Chen Jing was very spineless, "I want to..."

It doesn't matter, anyway, he has never been able to stand up to her.

"Then give me a kiss."

Chen Jing hooked her neck and leaned in to kiss her, the makeup on her lips had already been wiped off by him. Chen Jing didn't care, and kissed all the way along the thin white neck, reaching into the shirt to pinch the thin shoulders.

Half of the clothes slipped off, Chen Jing continued to touch, pinching his waist, and his lips fell between his breasts.

He raised his head and looked at her quietly.

It is waiting, it is looking forward to.

Even now, his eyes are still clear.

Ni Qingjia actually saw a bit of infatuated purity, a smile spread on his lips, and patted his head: "I'll feed little Ah Jing right away."

Ni Qingjia squatted down, holding two balls of breasts and pressing in the middle, the plump breasts squeezed out a long ditch.

She lured softly: "Ah Jing, come in."

The cock can't wait to spit out the liquid, but Chen Jing's eyebrows are full of guilt, as if what he is going to do is a very bad thing.

I said "I'm sorry" in my heart, and then held the penis and pushed into the soft breasts.

The huge glans disappeared into the snow-white breasts, wrapped him delicately and softly, Chen Jing silently tightened his throat, and pushed in a little more.

The head of the penis protruded from the two balls of milk, the flesh pink matched the fair skin, and it was fragrant and moving.

This feeling is miraculous, like plunging headlong into warm spring water, or a pile of fluffy cotton, without a very strong sense of stimulation, but that kind of tenderness and softness, gently swallowing him, and he let go comfortably brow.

Ni Qingjia hugged her chest and rubbed the body of the column, Chen Jing suddenly became short of breath.

Ni Qingjia said, "Move yourself."

Chen Jing replied in a low voice: "Yes."

Withdrew slowly, the liquid on the glans wetted the gap between the breasts, like the Milky Way under the full moonlight. The slime made her skin smoother and the cock was easier to penetrate.

Chen Jing pushed in a little, because of the intrusion of the penis, her breasts pressed a shallow mark outward, Ni Qingjia clamped Chen Jing even harder, and couldn't tell who was pressing whom.

The shadows are scattered and the breath is messy.

Chen Jing lowered his head and straightened his lower body, watching his genitals come in and out between her two plump bodies. It didn't require much movement, and he was satisfied enough mentally.

But at this moment, Ni Qingjia loosened her breasts, and the soft bondage disappeared.

"Jiajia..."

Chen Jing looked at her aggrievedly.

Ni Qingjia said: "It's a little sour."

She hugged her breasts tightly again: "Come quickly, okay?"

"……good."

Chen Jing didn't want it to end so quickly, and he didn't want her to be tired, so he moved up and down at a faster speed.

But this kind of grinding couldn't reach the extreme, so Chen Jing simply let her loosen and rubbed her breasts himself.

The stem hit the soft meat, the glans climbed up to the nipples, and rubbed against it, making the little red beans so wet and slippery.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside, the party was coming to an end, and the crowd was about to leave.

Chen Jing's heart skipped a beat, he grabbed the cock and slapped it dozens of times, suppressing his voice and ejaculating on her breasts.

One shot, another shot.

The cloudy semen hung on her white body, flowing down due to gravity. Ni Qingjia raised her face, as beautiful as a work of art.

She smiled, "You're so brave."

Chen Jing hadn't slowed down yet, panting for breath, not taking his eyes off her.

"Cum on me and you have to lick it clean."

Chen Jing trembled, "...OK."

Leaning over, eat as much as you can into your mouth.

Clean up the classroom before the crowd disperses.

*

In a few days it will be the monthly exam.

This exam is a joint exam with more than a dozen other similar schools, and the school attaches great importance to it. The night before the exam, the grade director made a special broadcast for half an hour.

Ni Qingjia had a headache when she heard that, secretly thinking about what color underwear to wear when going out to play. Chen Jing studied very seriously these days, and she didn't dare to make trouble with him. At night, she just sat next to her in a respectful manner and smelled like a top student, which was the best way for her to review.

After the grade teacher's broadcast, the head teacher called Chen Jing to the corridor and said a few words. Ni Qingjia was sitting by the window, looking at Chen Jing's slim and tall silhouette in the corridor, feeling very happy.

Ah, young and beautiful body, soon to be hers.

"Sister, can you stop laughing so idiotically?" Xue Miaomiao couldn't take it anymore, so she turned around and complained while the head teacher was away.

Ni Qingjia couldn't hold back her expression, "I'm sorry, let me control it."

"Aren't you worried about tomorrow's exam? Or did Chen Jing secretly make up for you? If you have any secrets to high scores, please share."

"No, he..."

I wanted to chat a little more, but when the head teacher came in, Ni Qingjia immediately shut up, and Xue Miaomiao turned back in satisfaction.

In fact, Chen Jing had already mentioned that he wanted to give Ni Qingjia points, but Ni Qingjia was used to being lazy, and she would fight against anyone who forced her to study. When he wanted to give a lecture, she tossed him in different ways, and Chen Jing was often helpless.

Chen Jing returned to his seat and squeezed the space between his eyebrows.

The head teacher said that after the exam, as long as he performed normally, he would most likely be transferred to a key class, so he should not feel pressured.

Chen Jing nodded and said nothing.

In the past two days, he didn't have enough rest. Apart from his daily study and preparation for the exam, he also took the time to read a lot of materials in that area in private.

Chen Jing looked at the girl with ponytail by the window in the front row, turned his face away, and rolled his eyes.

In a classroom, the two secretly planned an unforgettable adult journey.