31

Chapter 31: Short Guard 1

When the two arrived at school, there were only three minutes left.

In order to avoid suspicion, Ni Qingjia asked Chen Jing to advance. She was used to stepping on the spot, but it was the first time for Chen Jing to be so late.

Sure enough, a classmate came to ask Chen Jing: "Xueba, why is it so late today? I am still waiting for your math homework."

Chen Jing drew a paper for him, and replied casually, "I have something to do at home."

The classmate didn't pay much attention, took the test paper and said, "Thank God, I wish you to be directly promoted to the rocket class next semester."

Chen Jing smiled.

The classmate thought to himself, Xueba is in a good mood recently, laughing more often.

During the evening self-study class, Zou Jun called Ni Qingjia out to prepare for his fourth confession.

Ni Qingjia leaned against the railing: "What are you doing? What's the matter with you?"

Zou Jun said something, basically he wanted to invite Ni Qingjia to hang out with him after the exam.

Ni Qingjia put on a show: "It's about to take the monthly exam, what are you playing, don't you know how to study hard?"

"I said after the exam..."

At the turn of spring and summer, Zou Jun has already put on his short-sleeved school uniform, standing in front of Ni Qingjia like a double-door refrigerator, covering Ni Qingjia in his shadow.

Chen Jing glanced at the figure in the corridor, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Zou Jun continued: "Isn't there a two-day vacation after the exam? We can go to Shanhai Pavilion. I heard that it has been renovated recently, and now many people go. My name is Zhao Yuge, and you can call a friend of yours."

Shanhai Pavilion is a scenic spot in the suburbs. An octagonal pavilion was built on the sea surrounded by mountains on both sides, so the scenic spot is called Shanhai Pavilion. Ni Qingjia went there with her parents when she was a child, but the environment was seriously polluted and closed for a long time.

"Two days? Do you still want to spend the night? I won't go." Ni Qingjia walked aside calmly, "Zou Jun, don't play tricks on me, let's open the skylight and speak honestly. I have someone I like now, so don't come I'm here."

Ni Qingjia has always been in a high-profile relationship. Zou Jun has not seen her getting close to any boy in this period of time. He asked dubiously: "Who do you like?"

A group of resting people stood in the corridor between classes. Ni Qingjia looked at Chen Jing in the classroom among the people walking around. He lowered his head quietly under the light, holding a book in his hand, like the Shanhai Pavilion in his memory, isolated from the noise and turmoil, standing still despite the wind and waves.

Ni Qingjia's face in the shadows was unconsciously soft, and his tone was casual: "He."

Following Ni Qingjia's gaze, Zou Jun frowned: "Who? That four-eyed boy?"

Ni Qingjia immediately turned cold: "Keep your mouth clean."

Zou Jun didn't take her words at ease, and clicked his tongue: "You like this kind of little boy? Like a weak chicken, what else can I do besides studying."

Although Ni Qingjia didn't like Zou Jun, they were all classmates at the same school, and Zou Jun had never done anything against her, so she never thought of tearing her face apart.