50

Chapter 50: She doesn't want him

"... what?"

Chen Jing clearly heard her words, but asked her back in astonishment.

Ni Qingjia's tone was light, and she repeated: "I said, Ah Jing, I want to separate."

She still called him A Jing affectionately, but what she said was like a cold frost knife, piercing Chen Jing's heart.

The light above his head was dazzlingly bright, Chen Jing lowered his eyes, and heard his own dry voice in another gust of wind: "...why?"

Ni Qingjia walked in front of Chen Jing, his face was tired, and his eyes were slightly black and blue due to intensive study. For the first time, Ni Qingjia was afraid to look Chen Jing directly in the eyes. How should I say that she was bored, lost energy, and didn't like him that much anymore.

"Don't be like this..." Ni Qingjia paused, but still didn't say any words of comfort, "You've already gone to the key class, so just study hard."

"I can't delay your study." She said so, finding a good-sounding and excellent reason for herself.

Chen Jing raised his eyes suddenly, and stared straight at Ni Qingjia. He couldn't believe that she made up such a bad excuse, and he gritted his molars and remained silent.

"Okay, okay." Ni Qingjia felt extremely guilty after being stared at, "If I have to tell the truth, Chen Jing, I just feel..."

It was so quiet that only each other's breathing remained.

After a pause for a few seconds, she moved her lips and said slowly, "It's a bit...boring."

boring.

Two simple words are enough to crush Chen Jing.

Is she tired of him being boring?

Chen Jing's nose was sore, his throat was blocked by something, he was so uncomfortable that he couldn't speak.

He recalled the past two days, and nothing unusual happened. They still go home together, kiss when they're apart, and don't see each other at most during the day when their respective classes are in session.

Without warning, she mentioned it so suddenly, he was completely unprepared.

They even had the most intimate thing just a few days ago.

Chen Jing would never agree if she knew that she would be divided after finishing the work.

Ni Qingjia softened her tone: "Chen Jing, do you remember what I told you on the first day?"

——I like a person who can't last long. If one day I break up with you, you must agree.

For the first time, Chen Jing hated his memory.

Chen Jing remembered every word she said, every little expression of her, everything about her.

It's not that Chen Jing can't accept their separation, he has witnessed the end of several relationships of Ni Qingjia with his own eyes, and he knew that they would have such a day.

Just why now.

When he had to dream of her every night to fall asleep, after he had tasted her tenderness and sweetness, he was deeply infatuated with her and couldn't extricate himself, she Shi Shi suddenly pulled away and left, Chen Jing didn't know what to do.

After being silent for a long time, Chen Jing narrowed his eyes and said with difficulty: "I see."

There was a knife in his throat, cutting his flesh every time he said a word, and there was a blunt fishy smell.