62

Chapter 62: Send Water

Ni Qingjia also saw that video.

Click into the comment area, each article is about Chen Jing.

She felt very uncomfortable.

That was the song Chen Jing sang to her, but now it was appreciated and discussed by everyone.

Ni Qingjia has a feeling that her private belongings are being peeped by others.

Ni Qingjia clicked on the chat box with Chen Jing, and the conversation stayed several days ago. She stared at Chen Jing's name in a daze, wanted to type, but didn't know what to type.

Her baby was found.

But she has no position to call him baby anymore.

This feeling is very uncomfortable.

Obviously she also likes Chen Jing, obviously she is also afraid of missing Chen Jing, why can't she be with him.

Ni Qingjia thought of Li Yan and Xue Miaomiao's words.

"Chen Jing, I must like you very much."

"Compared to his regret, I am more afraid of your regret."

Ni Qingjia couldn't bear it any longer, she didn't have such high morals, and she always liked to have fun in time. Because I care about Chen Jing, I avoid feelings again and again.

She reflected on herself why she couldn't maintain a relationship for a long time. Three minutes of heat, she used to feel free and easy, but now it has become a stumbling block to restrain her.

She has someone she doesn't want to give up on.

Met the best guy in the world.

Ni Qingjia thought bitterly, she doesn't want to be vigorous, and it's good to be plain with Chen Jingping.

If, if Chen Jing proposes to kiss her again, she doesn't want to hide.

God knows how painful it is for such a free-wheeling person to resist her inner desire.

Ni Qingjia bit her lip, her eyelashes trembling, and typed in the chat box: Do you still want me?

In the end, it is still deleted word by word.

Re-edit: Hey, the singing is nice.

Chen Jing replied quickly this time.

"You heard it."

declarative sentence.

Ni Qingjia: "Yes."

Unwilling to give up, he sent again: "Why did you sing this song?"

Chen Jing looked at the same question asked on the screen as in the interview with the school girl during the day, and replied cryptically: "You know."

Ni Qingjia bit her finger and typed slowly: "I don't know."

She wants to hear him.

If he confessed, she agreed with the situation.

After waiting for a few seconds, Chen Jing returned.

"Then you want to know?"

Ni Qingjia held her breath, her heart jumped into her throat, she stared at the words "typing..." on it, and suddenly faltered.

She typed quickly: "Forget it, I don't want to know."

Chen Jing pursed his lips, and slowly deleted the four words in the dialog box.