16

Chapter 16: Don't hang me

At night, when Chen Jing came back from the bathroom, the classroom was closed and it was pitch black.

Xu was the last classmate to leave and turned off the lights. Chen Jing thought of Ni Qingjia's resolute departure after school, and he couldn't say he was relieved or sighed helplessly.

The front door was locked, and Chen Jing entered from the back door.

Pushing the door to turn on the light, a figure sprang out from behind, knocked off his hand, and pounced heavily on him.

Chen Jing retreated again and again, and hit the solid door panel with a bang sound.

The force pressing him was not too great, but it was tight. Chen Jing knew who it was without thinking.

Ni Qingjia hugged Chen Jing's waist indiscriminately with both hands, put her chin on Chen Jing's shoulder, and pushed him intentionally or unintentionally.

"Ni Qingjia?"

Chen Jing tilted his head in embarrassment, her hair rubbed against his ear, it was itchy and smelled very sweet. As she approached, Chen Jing could feel a mass of soft flesh squeezing his body, like a sponge, fluctuating up and down through the school uniform.

It's nothing, what forced Chen Jing to run away was their lower bodies that were close together.

The ethereal school uniform rustled, and the soft waist was close enough to touch his hard abdomen, and rubbed against the private things wrapped in the middle like a mischievous one.

It's terrible.

Chen Jing's scalp was numb, and he had to react almost immediately, leaning against the door tightly, trying to avoid her.

He raised his hand and pressed it on Ni Qingjia's shoulder, and was about to exert force when she blew a breath in his ear. Chen Jing got goosebumps all over his body, and heard soft words close at hand: "It's not that every time you push me away, I will come back by myself. Chen Jing, think clearly."

Ni Qingjia's voice was soft, her breath fell on the back of Chen Jing's neck, and Chen Jing froze suddenly. He wanted to quickly weigh the pros and cons, but his brain couldn't think normally, and he couldn't think of a single drawback.

His arms drooped helplessly.

Chen Jing whispered, "Ni Qingjia, I don't want to play games with you..."

He doesn't want to compromise.

"Why?"

Chen Jing lowered his head, with a bitter tone: "I can't beat you."

Ni Qingjia laughed, "You hate me?"

"without……"

"Then you like me?"

Chen Jing didn't answer.

Ni Qingjia said to herself: "I think you seem to like me a lot."

The right hand lingered quietly to the bottom, holding the bulging lump, and the soft object immediately grew vigorously. Ni Qingjia laughed crisply: "Otherwise..."

"Why is it so hard?"

Chen Jing snorted, he couldn't control it, he wanted to swell in Ni Qingjia's palm.

His body's reaction made him embarrassed, and he wanted to push her away who did the evil. But Ni Qingjia suddenly grasped the upturned column. Even though there were two layers of fabric, Ni Qingjia could still find the round head. Using the protruding outline of the trousers, he described his shape in detail from top to bottom.

"Don't……"

If Ni Qingjia looked up, he would see Chen Jing's forbearance in the darkness, his eyelashes trembling slightly, and his veins bulging.

So fragile, yet so sexy.

"Don't what?" Ni Qingjia asked knowingly, "Don't let go, or don't touch you?"

Chen Jing wanted to speak, but Ni Qingjia rubbed it a few times, scraping the column with his nails. With the cushioning of the fabric, it won't hurt very much, but it irritates Chen Jing even more.

Chen Jing was afraid of making strange syllables, so he closed his mouth tightly and lost his strength.

The night air was cold and her hands were warm.

The door behind is hard, and her body is soft.

He couldn't push her.

Chen Jing touched Ni Qingjia's hand, which was extremely soft and disobedient, and would not move until he held it tightly.

At this time, he obediently grasped his fiery root, knowing that he was not feeling well, so he tightened it even more.

How cute is she...

She was tortured on purpose.

Chen Jing's body was so hard that it exploded, but he couldn't do anything. He adjusted his breathing and lowered his eyes: "Don't hang me..."

The classroom is not so dark that you can't see your fingers. There is faint moonlight projected from the outside of the corridor, which is divided into shapes by the iron railings on the windows, like a jagged and broken painting.

Chen Jing's whole body was hot, and the words he spoke were also hot.

Humble and eager.

"I don't have it." Ni Qingjia moved slowly, and was satisfied to hear Chen Jing's low panting, which was as pleasant as that day. "I pursued you so seriously, and also gave you a choice, how clear my attitude is."

Ni Qingjia leaned on Chen Jing's shoulder, and anyone who passed by would think they were a young couple who were lingering after school. However, between the invisible legs, Ni Qingjia rubbed Chen Jing's thing hard and hot.

"It's you, Chen Jing, you annoy me." Ni Qingjia pressed hard on the bulging glans, Chen Jing made a noise impatiently, grabbed her wrist, Ni Qingjia changed his other hand to play with him, "Do you mess with me?" I'm happy, of course I'm going to make trouble with you."

Chen Jing was attacked by Ni Qingjia, and almost confessed, he gritted his teeth, clasped Ni Qingjia's hands, almost begging for mercy: "I said, I won't play games with you..."

Ni Qingjia said lightly "Oh".

"Then fall in love, do you want to?"