6

Chapter 6: He holds her

really interesting.

When she enters, he retreats, and when she retreats, he advances instead.

Ni Qingjia waited for Chen Jing to turn off the lights and lock the door at the door of the classroom. This feeling was a bit strange.

She and the former teachers would have supper together after school, but they had never been in this mood now, like clusters of small flames, trying to burn up this vast plain.

It may be that Chen Jing's dullness has spurred her excitement, she is eager to try, and she is looking forward to it.

Chen Jing came out and said cautiously, "Let's go."

Ni Qingjia was much more natural than him, so he said oh, and went down the stairs first, "Let's go, Chen Jing."

Chen Jing caught up with her in a few steps, maintaining a distance of three steps from her, watching her ponytail swaying from side to side in the dark.

"Chen Jing, you are so slow." Ni Qingjia stopped, waited for Chen Jing to go down a few steps, and walked side by side with him.

The corridor suddenly became crowded, she intentionally leaned towards him, Chen Jing almost went downstairs against the wall.

Ni Qingjia wanted to laugh, what kind of monster is she?

After finally walking to the first floor, Chen Jing pointed in the direction of the bicycle shed: "I'll go get the bicycle first."

"I'm with you." Ni Qingjia didn't let him run away.

The atmosphere was inexplicably awkward.

The two had never walked together before yesterday.

Chen Jing adjusted his glasses, but his eyes couldn't find their place under the black frame.

Ni Qingjia couldn't feel any embarrassment, Chen Jing was attracted to her all over, and she was full of thoughts on how to tease him.

"Ni Qingjia." Chen Jing broke the silence.

When he pronounced her name, it was gentle and clear, like flowing from a stone in a clear spring, and it was very pleasant to hear.

"Huh?" Ni Qingjia liked him calling her by her name.

Chen Jing said: "During the morning meeting, the teacher said that it's not safe to go outside at night, so I..."

He was explaining why he was walking with her, in case he would offend her with his presumptuous actions.

"I know."

Chen Jing couldn't say the second half of the sentence, Ni Qingjia helped him and said, "You are worried about me."

"I……"

Ni Qingjia interrupted before he could deny it: "Chen Jing, you are really a good person."

Chen Jing was speechless.

At the end of spring, the night was cool and windy, which made his face very hot.

In response to her saying "good guy", Chen Jing stopped talking, and pushed his bicycle towards the school gate.

Chen Jing rides a mountain bike, the price of which is relatively high among student bikes.

This car was bought by his father for his birthday last year.

Chen Jing rides a bicycle to save time for commuting to and from school, and he thinks it is fine to buy a normal one.

But the boss kept saying that many boys ride this bike, and his father felt that it was not too much to buy a more expensive bike for his son’s birthday once a year. The two gradually fell in love with Chen Jing, so they bought this bike.