67

Chapter 67: Puppy

Ni Qingjia followed the large group into the box.

The phone was finally charged, Ni Qingjia turned it on, and there was a TV series Amway that Xue Miaomiao sent her.

Ni Qingjia replied with a picture of KTV.

The classmates asked her to order a song, and Ni Qingjia picked a hit song.

There are many people and few microphones, her song is at the bottom, and it won't be around for a while.

The two boys sang "The Temptation of the Wolf" duet, performing a realistic version of howling ghosts and howling wolves. It was all emotion and no skill.

Ni Qingjia was tortured, so she used the excuse of going to the bathroom to escape.

Pushing open the door of the box, she lowered her head to play with her mobile phone and sent a message to Chen Jing.

"night……"

Just typing two words, a hand beside her suddenly dragged her into the next room.

The force was so strong that her phone was about to drop, Ni Qingjia exclaimed, and the lingering sound was blocked back into her throat by a hot lip.

"Well……"

The familiar breath taught her to recognize the person in front of her.

"List……"

He only uttered a single sound, his lips were completely sealed by Chen Jing, and he couldn't say a word.

Chen Jing threw Ni Qingjia's mobile phone to the sofa, pressed her against the wall by the door, and kissed her recklessly.

His desires, his grievances, have been accumulating since the day they broke up.

He thought all the patience was coming to an end, but she gave him another blow to the head.

Ni Qingjia is always like this.

Yesterday I was still kissing him, pinching his lifeblood, letting him wear it comfortably, but today I can touch other people's waists and walk with others.

Anger burns out consciousness, and jealousy quickly shatters reason.

Chen Jing pressed down on Ni Qingjia and kissed her deeply, biting her lip, and occupied her territory with his tongue.

Let her be stained with his body fluid, as if to mark and prove in this way that she is his property.

Sucking until the root of her tongue was numb and her soft lips were soaked, it was still not satisfying.

When did Chen Jing kiss her so fiercely, Ni Qingjia was very uncomfortable and didn't have time to think about why Chen Jing appeared here.

The light in the box was not turned on, only the white light from the screen illuminated the whole space. The cool-toned shimmer fell on Chen Jing's side face, pale and distant, and the sharp outline of his face was like a sharp blade.

Ni Qingjia turned her head to avoid his lips.

This kiss made her unable to feel the affection, obviously his lips were hot, but she could clearly feel his heart imprisoned by frost.

This kiss was not an expression of his love, but more like punishment, possession, and violation in disguise.

She doesn't like it.

Ni Qingjia raised her hand and pushed Chen Jing, "...don't kiss like this."

Chen Jing kissed nothing, tightly wrapped her arms around her disobedient hands, and pinned her to the wall, tightening her five fingers as if to crush her wrist bones.