66

Chapter 66: Jealous

"Hey, no one confessed in the toilet." Ni Qingjia said disgusted, but the corners of her lips raised, "It's not romantic at all."

Chen Jing touched his nose and felt that what she said was reasonable.

Ni Qingjia pinched Chen Jing's waist: "But for your outstanding performance today, I'll think about it."

Chen Jing lowered his head and asked, "How long have you considered?"

"Hmm..." Ni Qingjia pretended to be thinking, "Anyway, I'll give you an answer in a few days."

Chen Jing said, "Okay."

Ni Qingjia didn't want to hang on to Chen Jing, but she thought that the current situation was not suitable as the beginning of her second relationship with Chen Jing.

The first time we were together, she touched and ejaculated him.

Undeserved start, failed to have a happy ending.

This time, it was a similar scene.

Invisible objects like fate and emotion are sometimes really metaphysical.

She was afraid that the same beginning would lead to the same result. Ni Qingjia doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes, she wants to have a longer relationship with Chen Jing.

Give them a little time, let her and Chen Jing think carefully after the physical passion subsides, and then wait for him to formally confess his love.

*

The next day was the last day of the sports meeting.

The finals of some projects will be held in the morning, and the award ceremony and staff sports meeting will be held in the afternoon.

The two items have nothing to do with Ni Qingjia, she was able to be lazy in the classroom, and her mobile phone ran out of battery.

I went to Chen Jing's class to look for him, but I didn't see anyone, only a few quiet top students reading books, so she didn't dare to go in and ask.

Back in my classroom, the students from the next class were also there, and a dozen idlers from the two classes were discussing whether to go out and sing a song together.

Zhao Yuge asked Ni Qingjia: "Do you want to sing?"

Ni Qingjia said casually, "Let's talk about it."

"Besides?" Zhao Yuge patted the table, "This is the last carnival of senior year!"

Ni Qingjia thought that there was nothing to do in the afternoon, Chen Jing couldn't find anyone, Xue Miaomiao had long since abandoned her and went home to follow the drama. The depressing third year of high school needs to find some fun to say goodbye to the decadent life, otherwise the next semester will be more difficult.

"Okay." Ni Qingjia agreed, "Who are there?"

Zhao Yuge pointed to the seven or eight classmates around him, some male and some female, and winkingly raised another topic: "Hey, what do you think has changed in me recently?"

Ni Qingjia crossed Erlang's legs and glanced at him: "It's getting fatter."

Zhao Yuge was speechless: "Sister, I am a muscle, a muscle!"

"I've been exercising this month." Zhao Yuge showed Ni Qingjia his fitness results, "How about it, it looks okay."

After twitching, he invited Ni Qingjia to taste it: "Try it, it's very strong."

The corner of Ni Qingjia's mouth twitched: "Can you put your clothes down first?"

Zhao Yuge was eager to prove that he had got rid of the ranks of ribs: "Don't be embarrassed, we are all our own people."