20

Chapter 20: Goodnight Boyfriend

When Ni Qingjia arrived home, the first thing he did was to give Chen Jinggai a note.

After being a classmate for so long, she only added Chen Jing's social software a few days ago, and she hasn't talked to her until now.

Ni Qingjia is not keen on chatting online, she likes to meet directly and can see the other person's expression. And across the screen of the mobile phone, I always feel that something is missing.

If the other party is Chen Jing, Ni Qingjia is still interested in chatting with him.

Ni Qingjia finds "CJ" in the list, clicks to add a note, and enters "boyfriend" to complete.

Then enter the chat dialog box.

"are you home yet?"

Slightly blunt, Ni Qingjia added a cute emoji.

After waiting for a few minutes, I ran out of patience and made a voice call directly.

Chen Jing on the other end was brushing up questions, and when he heard the ringtone, he thought it was a harassing call, but when he saw the avatar, he was stunned for a few seconds and picked it up.

"Hello?"

Ni Qingjia asked aggressively: "Chen Jing, why didn't you reply when I sent you a message?"

Chen Jingqie went out to check the news, and explained: "I'm working on a question, I didn't look at my phone."

"Oh, I disturbed you." Ni Qingjia said without guilt, "It's over, then we will definitely break up soon. It's really troublesome to fall in love with a good student."

Chen Jing said in a low voice: "No trouble..."

"I chat with you like this, can you write?"

"able."

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower." Ni Qingjia said with a smile, saying every word, "No, sure, hang up."

Chen Jing's ears tightened.

Not long after, the sound of rushing water came from the phone.

Chen Jing put the phone aside, forcing himself not to think about what she was doing.

Read the questions with a pen and slowly enter the learning state.

Suddenly, Ni Qingjia's voice was mixed with the sound of water droplets.

"Chen Jing, are you there?"

Chen Jing: "Yes."

"I'm going to put on the shower gel, my mother bought it new, it smells like lemon."

A short silence.

"It smells so good, I'll let you smell it next time, you will definitely like it."

"Chen Jing, where is he?"

"……exist."

"How many questions have you written? I will check later."

"good."

As soon as he said this, Chen Jing had already put down his pen. He felt that his bath was wasted, so he simply got up and washed the changed clothes.

After washing, Ni Qingjia is also over.

"I'll lie down."

"Good night, boyfriend."

The glass window reflected Chen Jing's faint smile, "Good night."

On the second day, Ni Qingjia arrived at the classroom on time.

Taking advantage of the last minute, he secretly stuffed meat floss bread for Chen Jing.

Chen Jing: "I have eaten..."

"Then you save it for the next class, you study so hard, what's the matter with eating more?"

When the bell rang, Ni Qingjia ran back to her seat.

Chen Jing touched the meat floss bread, and suddenly felt that his boyfriend was very incompetent, and it turned out that his girlfriend brought him breakfast.

In the next few days, Ni Qingjia's drawer will have a different breakfast every morning.

Xue Miaomiao noticed the clue: "Sister, which suitor of yours gave this to you? You are so persistent."

For some reason, Ni Qingjia didn't want to tell anyone about her relationship with Chen Jing, even Xue Miaomiao, she didn't tell anyone. Ni Qingjia enjoyed the gaze he cast in the last row as soon as she entered the door. Maybe it seemed calm to others, but she could understand the hidden greeting.

Chen Jing was often called to the podium to solve difficult problems. He would calmly put down the chalk and walk to the aisle next to her.

Ni Qingjia was still playing around with everyone as usual, she would not intentionally go with Chen Jing, at most she would chat with him under the guise of asking questions.

No one knew that they were together, and no one knew that Chen Jing, who was the first in the class, would kiss Ni Qingjia every night.

This is their secret.

Ni Qingjia answered Xue Miaomiao with a smile: "I don't know, maybe I have been secretly in love with me for a long time."

Xue Miaomiao asked casually, "How is the progress between you and Chen Jing?"

Ni Qingjia said inscrutablely: "The road is long and long, and I will search up and down."

Xue Miaomiao rolled her eyes.